4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
for those who are still having problems with the stables heres my save dont know how i got it to work but it dose all you need to do is replay some of the new stuff to see it all and thats it hope this helps
p.s the martha scenes will be coming soon in a week or so (y)
sory i tale tehere is my save whit all that an dogo shit in.. too lait?

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so the hide and seek new event with Lucile only has one bit to it rather hidden didn't know about it till Golem98 pointed it out i take it that will lead to tongue twisters woof woof

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
View attachment 777963

The CG is broken down into pieces, that's why some scenes might look like that. In my personal experience with previous versions, abusing the Ctrl key too much to skip dialogue can break the correct display of said pieces.

Off-topic, but by any chance, is the woman in your profile pic Jinx Maze?
No idea who she is, sorry. Downloaded in a huge batch from a Usenet post maybe ten years ago. No attribution or labeling.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You initiate the scene by first getting a hand job in the bathtub and should you have the requirements your character will ask about sex, if I remember correctly you need to do the basement titfuck 3 times to get this option unlocked. Naturally as this is a fresh update with no bug fixes so far we can assume that there could be a bug involved so worse case scenario you'll have to wait for Doc to fix it. Use my guide for any more info you two need.

And for nico12 my guide had marked the first time sex with Martha as just "Sex" I'll rename it to "First Time Sex" this way you'll find it easier.
Trying out right now. in the meantime, any tips for lucile outdoors? did it like 5 times, only had hj (tried the clothes options as well)

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
For now i got two bugs and both with Vera:

-When you are in the bathroom and have fun with your "Pillar", Vera come in but she's invisible

-I go outside in the garden and i see Vera, i try talking with her but the spirit (and i wasnt posseted) said to me "she's scary" and give 1 point Depravation. I try talk with her again, but it give me the same scene and 1 point in depravation.So in the end i got a infinite way for raise that stat

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes