4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
And if either one of you bothered to read, you'd go back and read from page 294 and you'd know that it's broken.
Dude this thread have over 600 pages and you're telling me that answer is in page 294. Do you really expect that 1 random user will go page by page, scroll up and down, read comment sections to find answer. Guy asked for a help, thought to help him. Probably that i didn't pay attention and correct me if i'm wrong, but guy didn't specified what event/scene he wants. Also i specified that i didn't play v.16 nor will i. No offense to doc nor you.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Okay, SO! I got most of the content available thanks to my old saves AND the slew of saves posted in the last 24 hrs BUT I still havent managed to get the teasing missionary for first sex with Martha. I took an old save I had before the state event, did it, went to the basement to get the blowjob, then had a bath with her 3+ times and never once got the prompt to ask about sex. I'm not sure if it was removed to make room for these pending scenes in the tub or not, but I would love the person thats a save right before the teasing/missionary event <3

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
This seems odd.

View attachment 777961

MC in a raincoat and Mia has no face. (FUN FACT: For some reason with just her eyes and lips showing, Mia reminds me of Roger from American Dad.)

FYI Playing on Windows 10 64bit. Using a 15.2 save to play v16.0
1597787945892.png

The CG is broken down into pieces, that's why some scenes might look like that. In my personal experience with previous versions, abusing the Ctrl key too much to skip dialogue can break the correct display of said pieces.

Off-topic, but by any chance, is the woman in your profile pic Jinx Maze?

Reactions: HillDweller

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
no only gluess patch.. police+ Permissive+ Clueless+ Dominant save here.. its not full but its how start.. u need play more but those extra eventens thoo

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
For some reason the Vera scene with the dog at afternoon is bugged for me in the new patch, every time i speak with her even if i'm not with Doyle a dialog with him starts and there's no way to make her go to the barn... any thoughts?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Dude this thread have over 600 pages and you're telling me that answer is in page 294. Do you really expect that 1 random user will go page by page, scroll up and down, read comment sections to find answer. Guy asked for a help, thought to help him. Probably that i didn't pay attention and correct me if i'm wrong, but guy didn't specified what event/scene he wants. Also i specified that i didn't play v.16 nor will i. No offense to doc nor you.
that's meant to be a 594 not a 2 my bad.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
For some reason the Vera scene with the dog at afternoon is bugged for me in the new patch, every time i speak with her even if i'm not with Doyle a dialog with him starts and there's no way to make her go to the barn... any thoughts?
I think I heard a guy got it by doing a bunch of other scenes first and then going back to it, so you can either do that or find one of the saves posted here that start you off right before the scene.

Turbopene

Jul 5, 2018
I think I heard a guy got it by doing a bunch of other scenes first and then going back to it, so you can either do that or find one of the saves posted here that start you off right before the scene.
Well it happens even with new saves i've been trying or older saves past the scene :S

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
How to increase curiosity? In some scenes it pops up with too little curiosity.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Well it happens even with new saves i've been trying or older saves past the scene :S
Well I know I read somewhere that one or two people put up saves that work, you'll have to dig back a bit to find it tho. Should be no more than 30 pages tho.

How to increase curiosity? In some scenes it pops up with too little curiosity.
You can use "Spend Day with" on Mia to gain 5 per day, this is the fastest solution.

Reactions: Qmil679
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes