4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
While I'm sad that my saves don't work, getting to experience all those nice asses again is an adventure in of itself. This is especially so for Lucile and Martha plus it'll be good for me to go through the story again as it has been months.

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
This is me coming to check the thread:
View attachment 777582

You guys really need to chill a bit... It is just a game after all...
Also, people complaining there is nothing "new" in the update.... really?...Jeez, I can't even with you guys.

(Also for the guy whinning about the "road-block" in Martha scene... That was actually intended for $15 tier susbcribers, those alternative scene will be implemented in a few days (And I beg your pardon but that intrusion was funny, fight me)... also, you guys shouldn't even be able to get the game this early in a just world... alas!)

Regardless, the bugfix for Vera's doggo scene is coming tonight, I'm just waiting for more bugs to pop-up, if any. And I know you'll get that update ealry too... because pirates.

I'm glad that some of you enjoyed the update, even with the bugs.

PS: Seriously... chill... like... take a step back and breath...
Ty Oseo, its the best game ever.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I wanna say apology for doc, i perhaps overreacted. Simple truth is that i didn't like update, which doesn't mean any way that game ain't good. On contrary, this is one of the best that i would recommend. Advice for you doc is if you can't handle two games at the same time, focus on one or get help.

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
BEST GAME EVER

Man you know how to make this history hot.
All reworks are great, the animations WOW.
The Vera scene with the dog OHHH this dog

You are the best Doc.

I can't wait for the new content.(Actly i will hahahaha )

If BT:TM still continues impress me, imagine when BT:SG comes *___________________*

Congatrulations Doc.

Love from Brazil

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
How many Vera bathroom scenes are there? In my game she is submissive but there still is a ??? scene. Anyone know which scene it is? Does anyone have a save with Amazon Vera?
To get the ??? scene you just need to repeat the bathroom scene one or two more times to unlock the next step.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I faintly remember someone saying he was working on both at the same time, so that's why I was wondering (like 20 pages ago) if SG was gonna update soon. Who knows for sure? No one.
Anything's possible but i think it's unlikely. No teasers, no update on his trello.
Doubt it's gonna get an update anytime soon.
Really wish Bones would communicate a bit more.
Just pop in every once in a while and just briefly talk about what he's working on, how things are going.
Going radiosilent for several months just doesn't look good for a dev.
Also hope he can get back to a more regular update schedule.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
cool looking forward to the martha bath scene coming soon please understand my criticism is not meant as a put down
Don't worry about that stuff your criticism was completely reasonable, I'm not a crazy ultra simp white knight as some people might think. I fully support reasonable criticism against Doc (I've done it myself multiple times) and will defend him only when people become unreasonable, currently the most common unreasonable complaint is that this update is mostly reworks even though less than half the scenes are actually reworks, part of the issue is how Doc himself presented this information so the entirety of the blame shouldn't fall on people here. I'm not gonna do that crap where I reply to 50+ posts telling people they're wrong, I'll simply do it a few times over multiple pages and hope that those people see my posts and realize that they were wrong (as I am doing now with this reply).

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah I already saw it. Now for the Amazon version. Does anyone also know if there are different if the girls are in different states?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
how get bj from lucile when playing outsite? any help plz?
I find that if you help they women of the house make the right decisions then all the paths for sex open up. so if you haven't had the chat in the study with Lucile and had to make the choices then you probably won't get that scene.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is no sex scene of any of the women with the horse? just hj?
And only Vera can have sex with a dog?

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
if u want start new game like me i have this start point.. so chose police now and do other chose difrent other nother save.. im strating just now do that.
edit. wrong file :p no right =) have fun

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The guide has now been fully updated to version 0.16, It was a lot easier than I thought as all the scenes were either reworks or simply next steps to current/reworked scenes and thus I only needed to add some words. I'll update it again once the delayed scenes are released. Overall I would say the version of the guide from 0.15 was more than enough to have completed everything within this content as any gaps could be filled in with your own problem solving. Happy fapping fellas.

darkhentai Talk to the dog when you play tag with Lucile, the scene is a shot of Lucile's butt from below (I would say it's a good looking scene) and the dog goes over and presses his nose against her lady bits and jiggles her butt a bit. Check my guide linked in the #1 post for any more info you need.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes