4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Etjen

Sep 24, 2017
How many Vera bathroom scenes are there? In my game she is submissive but there still is a ??? scene. Anyone know which scene it is? Does anyone have a save with Amazon Vera?

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
think you can fix that and send me a fixd version... then i'll reupload it.

That should fix the only glitch I found in V16. (I do still need to run the holiday scenes and I haven't gotten the old knife for cutting up Lucile's cosplay costumes, but everything else is working)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
When i try to watch Vera in the stables i keep getting a "don't want to watch Vera looking at poop" message.
Anyone has some idea of what might be going wrong?

The bathroom scene and playing with Lucille work fine. Also, does the dog do anything beside sniffing Lucille's butt?

Had a funny bug in that the game in that the "yoga bikini" disappeared and had to redo that. Anyone else?

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
When i try to watch Vera in the stables i keep getting a "don't want to watch Vera looking at poop" message.
Anyone has some idea of what might be going wrong?

You are using a savefile from V15. If you want to see the dog/Vera scenes you need a savefile from V16. (so rerun the game or wait for some kind soul (not me) to post a savefile that was started from scratch in V16.)

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
So no new content huh.. just a remake and bug fix update. Well, as long as he's not abandoning it it's fine i guess.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You are using a savefile from V15. If you want to see the dog/Vera scenes you need a savefile from V16. (so rerun the game or wait for some kind soul (not me) to post a savefile that was started from scratch in V16.)
Ok, just wanted to be sure of that bit in particular before starting over, since as i said, the other ones flowed alright. Thanks.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
How many Vera bathroom scenes are there? In my game she is submissive but there still is a ??? scene. Anyone know which scene it is? Does anyone have a save with Amazon Vera?
im making in after this save. now progress velvet+passion+plaything+sub save but not ready yeat. i post that save couple post over

SLaplace

Formerly 'UrbanError'
Nov 4, 2017
sure you guys noticed the bug where vera won't go to the barn, and cloyde will say his first impression even if he's not with you, will this get fixed fast or will it wait until next update?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
And to all you shit posters. STFU! Doc. is a one man show working on two games and only getting $ for one. IF you are doing the same then you have the right to shitpost (assuming you are getting your two games out on time). Otherwise shut your pie holes.
That isn't true. He's been getting paid for both. He makes 1200 on his patreon for survivors guilt and 1600 on his subscribestar for this one.
Also what makes you think he's also been working on survivor's guilt ? Genuine question because i haven't seen or heard anything about him working on his other game ?

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Reaver

May 31, 2017
-
That isn't true. He's been getting paid for both. He makes 1200 on his patreon for survivors guilt and 1600 on his subscribestar for this one.
Also what makes you think he's also been working on survivor's guilt ? Genuine question because i haven't seen or heard anything about him working on his other game ?
Wait what?!? I didn't know that. My bad.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I faintly remember someone saying he was working on both at the same time, so that's why I was wondering (like 20 pages ago) if SG was gonna update soon. Who knows for sure? No one.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes