4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Please, can you tell me how many new scenes involving penetration?
By penetration I assume you mean into the vagina, anus and mouth? Then we have 3 confirmed scenes (Lucile BJ + Sex & Vera Sex) while there are currently 2 delayed scenes one of which (through a teaser) we know to be doggy-style sex with Martha which may be vagina and anus although we have to wait to find out. We also have one unknown scene between Vera and the Dog, not my cup of tea so I don't give a shit if it's pen and a mystery mini scene though that's unlikely to be pen.

Thank you for your understanding, I agree that lot of people was a little bit demanding and don't spending time to check the new variants before complain about it (which is including me, and I'm feel bad about it)
But yes, I (and many of the people) did wish and want the new update to move the plot a little forward consider how long between each update are. Dr bones could have put only a little bit of H scenes but if the story have been add more and we could have explore more areas or finding some more clues about Doyle past and the mansion's dark secret, find out more about Mia personality and her weird behavior,... then people would have love it more and wouldn't criticize him harshly
I'm glad to hear your take on this, I fully understand and agree that people can be disappointed about the type of content that comes out with an update and that they may voice their frustrations, and I'm not against these people so long as they remain reasonable. I'm not trying to prevent all criticisms of Doc as he does deserve some (maybe even plenty) and I've done it myself several times in the past (mid 580s), I just want people to remain reasonable when they do criticize him so it doesn't turn into some circle jerk.

You know damn well why people are complaining. People want story progression, scenes with Mia, more Cosplay and Yoga options, more scenes with Martha, etc. It's so annoying to see those "Not Implemented" warnings because those are the scenes we want.

Most people that actually posted complaints about this update, gave their reasons to it and none of it was unreasonable.
The people on this thread are not a monolith, this game has many tags/genres (incest and bestiality are the main two) and people come primarily for whatever peaks their interest. As I've told you before I would also like cosplay scenes however in terms of the game's story they're more of a side piece so we're likely gonna need to wait for the next update at the earliest, if not longer. And as I've said multiple times there have now been many reworks to the game (16 in total, 7 added this update) and this likely means that Doc is nearly or completely finished with reworks and we can expect either an update that's purely new content or an update that is mostly new content with some reworks (like this one.)

Ps: stop putting me to work people! I'm trying to update the guide!

Oseo Bones
Seeing as you're online now Doc, you skeletal rascal. I've got some complaints on behalf of the people!
You have a ton of dead links on this site and you should also directly link the Clandestine Clinic here. And stop giving people release dates or at least stop making them public (only tell subs), sorry to say but it's been a dumpster fire in that regard for quite some time now. Also you call stuff reworks when it actually includes new scenes, like tossing fuel on the fire c'mon now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: thevoid089

nimpo1234

Jan 2, 2020
Don't worry Dr. Bones people still love it but please make next update a little faster without bugs maybe before release send it to some beta testers xD

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
any one have a save at the vera doggo scene or unlocked in the memory? thanks.

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Couple of bugs I found. Loaded from a 15.2 save and was talking to Lucille outside in the morning to play tag and I had the raincoat on over my character, though it I would cross my arms and the raincoat wouldn't change. And then I was trying to talk to Vera in front of the house when she's inspecting the dog there and Doyle was popping up going "This must be one of your sistes" speech. I didn't ask him to travel with me at all, and it sounded like it was the first time seeing Vera, though I had pretty much completed everything in 15.2

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Oseo Bones Would it be too much to ask for some penetration to the sleep sex. Some sneaky anal with a morning surprise maybe? Not enough games have this.. and there is rarely any actual sleepsex in games tagged with it.
its repe tho...
f95 is infiltrated so careful what you ask 4

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes