4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Going back on a slightly old subject - but anyone else thinks Mia's "rebel & in jail" mom might be Velvet or someone associated with her?
For what Doyle said when Claire first appeared and her dialogue as well, I've been wondering if she's the mom.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Why are so many people complaining about this being a rework update? It has plenty of new scenes? I've broken it down before the update (by hunting for info from multiple sources) and came to the conclusion that this update will have 5 reworks and 8 new scenes however I was wrong, there's more content than that!! I'll do it again for all the whiny people that are pirating this game anyways this time with a copy & paste from the change log in the game folder, to prove the sheer laziness of you people and the absolutely fucking wild audacity you have to bitch and complain.

R = Rework
N = New

[NEW H-SCENES]
*(RE-WORK) LUCILE PLAYING OUTSIDE (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/BJ/FROM BEHIND) - 1R+ 2N
*(RE-WORK) VERA ENTER BATH (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (FORCED HJ/FORCED TITFUCK/RIDING) - 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH TIME (+STATE VARIATION AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/(2 other options are blocked until bugfix)) 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) VER+DOGGO STABLES (+STATE VARIATION AND PERPECTIVES) (HUMPING/LICKING/SEX/???) 3R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY) 1R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED) 2N
*(NEW) VERA BATH PEEP (ANIMATED) 1N
*??? (HIDDEN MINI SCENE) (???) 1N

So we have 7 reworks and 12 new scenes with 2 new scenes delayed for now.

REEEEEE I'M A FUNCTIONING ADULT AND YET I CAN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD WWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY
I HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWORKS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I GOT THE GAME EITHER THE DAY OF OR DAY AFTER PEOPLE THAT PAYED $15 FOR GOT IT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE HE TAKES THREEEEEEEE TIMES AS LONG TO MAKE UPDATES THREEEEEE TIMES AS BIG!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jul 13, 2017
Why are so many people complaining about this being a rework update? It has plenty of new scenes? I've broken it down before the update (by hunting for info from multiple sources) and came to the conclusion that this update will have 5 reworks and 8 new scenes however I was wrong, there's more content than that!! I'll do it again for all the whiny people that are pirating this game anyways this time with a copy & paste from the change log in the game folder, to prove the sheer laziness of you people and the absolutely fucking wild audacity you have to bitch and complain.

R = Rework
N = New

[NEW H-SCENES]
*(RE-WORK) LUCILE PLAYING OUTSIDE (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/BJ/FROM BEHIND) - 1R+ 2N
*(RE-WORK) VERA ENTER BATH (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (FORCED HJ/FORCED TITFUCK/RIDING) - 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH TIME (+STATE VARIATION AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/(2 other options are blocked until bugfix)) 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) VER+DOGGO STABLES (+STATE VARIATION AND PERPECTIVES) (HUMPING/LICKING/SEX/???) 3R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY) 1R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED) 2N

REEEEEE I'M A FUNCTIONING ADULT AND YET I CAN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD WWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY
I HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWORKS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I GOT THE GAME EITHER THE DAY OF OR DAY AFTER PEOPLE THAT PAYED $15 FOR GOT IT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE HE TAKES THREEEEEEEE TIMES AS LONG TO MAKE UPDATES THREEEEEE TIMES AS BIG!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
normally i hate reading your essay but i will let this one slide with the facts you put in. So many people complaining no new scenes now they know.

Reactions: Ymhir

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
still waiting on if the save i gave help dudes out theres alot to see the only one thats a pain is the new dogo bit

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i´m at the start of the game and if interact with big sis in front of the house the ghost always comments about her, i can´t stop him and i tried multiple times to change the possesion state. ;_;

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I honestly only want more story progressing: want to know more about Mia, more interaction and understanding all the girls, want to know why Mia behave like that, the mystery behind the mansion, the merchant,... but it would seem like no one care and go with "REEEEEE THERE'S ALOT OF NEW SCENES, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP"

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I honestly only want more story progressing: want to know more about Mia, more interaction and understanding all the girls, want to know why Mia behave like that, the mystery behind the mansion, the merchant,... but it would seem like no one care and go with "REEEEEE THERE'S ALOT OF NEW SCENES, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP"
Nah man, how dare you think like that. You have new scenes! No progress whatsoever in the story, but still, there are some new scene variations, so shut the hell up!
That's the mentality some shills here want us to have apparently.

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The vast majority of the complaints were "Oh no a rework update" not "oh no the story is not progressing" lets not pretend that the majority of people were/are saying the latter. I agree with you as I would also like the story to make progress however Doc seems to be more focused on the game itself having a higher level of quality hence the reworks. If you check the #1 post change log and check 0.15 you'll see that it had many reworks but no one complained, likely because of the Jules & Velvet part 2 event. Between the past reworks and the reworks from this update we have 16 total reworks and this update only added 7. We can assume with that number that Doc is either completely or mostly complete with reworks and that following updates will contain story progression.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
It’ll never get done at this rate just more tweaks to scenes we’ve already seen. Stalling at it’s finest.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018

R = Rework
N = New

[NEW H-SCENES]

Please, can you tell me how many new scenes involving penetration?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
The vast majority of the complaints were "Oh no a rework update" not "oh no the story is not progressing" lets not pretend that the majority of people were/are saying the latter.
You know damn well why people are complaining. People want story progression, scenes with Mia, more Cosplay and Yoga options, more scenes with Martha, etc. It's so annoying to see those "Not Implemented" warnings because those are the scenes we want.

Most people that actually posted complaints about this update, gave their reasons to it and none of it was unreasonable.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Not 4-5, it's been 6 months. And for the other game it's been 10 months since any update. He's just not really working anymore, it's very obvious. It's a shame but what can we do. He'll pop up here in a little bit to say "I do my best, go make your own game if you have a problem, excuses excuses bla bla" and play the victim for some support. Then the cycle will repeat in 6 more months with another sad update. Sucks for anybody insane enough to still be supporting monetarily. Luckily that ain't me.
And his Simp army will defend it

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes