4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Spacetraveler

Jun 17, 2019
"does free users are legits to complain ?",
It's a Yes from me. Everyone can see what or more precisely HOW Bones doing his work. Its not right and not ethical. I think Bones see that too :rolleyes:.
-He doesn't communicate with his supporters for months, at least on patreon (he promised weekly updates).
-Missing deadlines a LOT of times (doesn't pause the pledges)
-Takes 6-9 months / updates, that's way to slow imo
I loved his work, but after his first burnout he's totally changed in a bad way.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
I really thought that the game was dead because of patreon crap....but i'm happy to see that the game still being updated.
Not just patreon....the "Social Justice League" is attacking a chunk of most taboo fetishes on a multitude of areas. They are even going after Japan for not banning certain eroge games; tags like bestiality, rape, NTR, incest, blackmail and so on are surounded by "woke" betas crying and demanding cancelation of most artworks that go beyond their dear vanilla and gay litter.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
when u do second velvet guest. if u talk velvet and do titty part(behind stable) and if u go back to velvet and talk second time game freeze.. so look out that.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
It was a long time that I played the game and can't remember so here a question. Do bestiality happen if I choose no bestiality in my game. what I mean is no animals fucking happen AT ALL if I choose no bestiality right ? or it happeen but I just can't see it if I choose to block bestiality.

I already forgot most of the game so I plan to start new game. just want to make sure before spend my time on it.

Mar 22, 2018
It was a long time that I played the game and can't remember so here a question. Do bestiality happen if I choose no bestiality in my game. what I mean is no animals fucking happen AT ALL if I choose no bestiality right ? or it happeen but I just can't see it if I choose to block bestiality.

I already forgot most of the game so I plan to start new game. just want to make sure before spend my time on it.
there is

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So I'll be damned, but I was right in fearing that this update was going to consist of reworks mostly and barely any new content. Now have I never seen that before in any other game, right? The patterns were all there. God dammit, dude.

Why do developers think people like getting reworked scenes midway through the development cycle, instead of actual new content that we expect is beyond me. It's as if they're completely out of touch with the people they make the game for.

Now if there's a balance to it, fine. But people want progression and new content. The only way you can get away with with a rework only update, is if you're vocal about it. So please stop hiding and tell people what the update is going to be about to set the expectations right. No wonder this thread has gone to shit lately.

The reason people come back here, is because the game is good, but no matter how good it is, milking it will kill the support people have on it. That is a fact.
Totaly agree on every single word. The game is good as it is. People do indeed want new stuff, whether you're supporter or not. Not sure if you're familiar with doc's work but before it took only month or 2. And this last rework ''update'' took how long, 4-5 months? Again i like to say since i don't understand development of the game, is it realy that dificult or so. If for regular update you need lets say 2 months then why for a rework you need 5 months ? I mean whats the deal. Its not like that you're adding anything new. Is reworking itself that dificult to implement so it needed 4-5 months ? I'm realy confused about this update. On one hand i like the game, on other i strongly dislike this update. Made me delete whole game, along with save files, cause i don't wanna start things over just to see some old stuff remade.

blui

Aug 25, 2017
It's a Yes from me. Everyone can see what or more precisely HOW Bones doing his work. Its not right and not ethical. I think Bones see that too :rolleyes:.
-He doesn't communicate with his supporters for months, at least on patreon (he promised weekly updates).
-Missing deadlines a LOT of times (doesn't pause the pledges)
-Takes 6-9 months / updates, that's way to slow imo
I loved his work, but after his first burnout he's totally changed in a bad way.

And what ? As a free user, I lose nothing with him doing that. In the long run, yeah ofc it can turn bad for him as people will grow displeased and all. But that's on him.

What I mean is as a person that just have to wait and don't get charged for anything, can I really say "Uh took your sweet time bro" when maybe he does that for a living ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Man, that Martha bathtub scene's pink option was a slap in the face. Whoever saw that, knows what I'm talking about.

What a way to tell the players to fuck off and tease us to wait for another update.

It wasn't funny either. Not one bit. Bloody hell.
Wait, did you just say that we got blue balled even after months of waitng? Just damn man, just...damn...

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Wait, did you just say that we got blue balled even after months of waitng? Just damn man, just...damn...
Not just that, but the game makes us feel bad for her, because of how she stares at us, for a decision the MC makes by himself, even though we choose the option to keep going forward.

We also get that dumbass skeleton talking to us, saying he will do that in the next update.

This game should be called Bone's Tales: Not Implemented The Game. Because that's what it is right now. So disappointing.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes