4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

blui

Aug 25, 2017
People are not complaining about the game, they're mostly complaining about direction this game have taken. I mean you dedicate whole update on a rework and don't bother to bring in something new. 4-5 months has past. Then you break old saves so players who had played before are forced to start over. No thanks. I tried to start over but simply i don't wanna throw 2-3 hours for some rework scenes. And why people will wait for next update you might ask, its because the game is actually good. Of course if v.17 will be another rework i doubt that there will be anyone who would play it or talk about it.
As I see it, even if it's rework and story don't progress a bit, it's still something new as those arts weren't there before. It's still work for Oseo, it's still new arts for us. About redoing everything for you what you can consider being nothing or very little, I might agree, but dunno as additions seems to be bugged even for new saves I sticked to my old saves so it doesn't bother me here. And there's pretty much everytime a good samaritan to upload a save.

There's still the sempiternal question "does free users are legits to complain ?", I can hear that everyone can express an opinion and I don't know the portion of users complaining here who actually supports/supported Oseo (yet we saw many times that people who got something free complains the most) and there's a point to it (bring more people to support your work, have some more visibility). But I also agree that if you want your complains to be heard, you have to invest something other than your time in the product, and that's the creator owes me nothing as I haven't paid for his work.:unsure:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Before this ''update'' and way back doc usually needed 1-2 months to deliver an actual update. I don't get it, is it realy that hard to do a rework and at the same time add new stuff while not breaking old saves for the players who don't wanna start over only to see some old scenes made anew. I mean for this update alone doc needed how much 4-5 months or more and they only gave rework which is of course followed by bugs. Its realy sad to see what have become of this game and doc.

Last edited:

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Man you guys are good complainers.

So to get Lucile 3rd option outdoors, you need 70 deprav, 70 trust, have ALREADY COMPLETED her state scene (I know playful works, not sure of the others), and then play tag with her a couple times. (She starts with the handjob, you can move to blowjob, and then decide to get her from behind (first person perspective too for you ass men).

The Vera out front with the dog bit does seem bugged, HOWEVER once you have completed her state scene (I chose submissive cause she wears a different top after it) (and of course have 70 deprav and arousal) if you go back out to talk to her you will notice she is wearing the skimpy top. She just says hi and then goes into the barn. Follow for a scene where she lets the dog hump her and cum on her panties. Do it again the next day and you get the option to have the dog remove her panties and fuck her. Her bathroom scene works similarly, go into the bathroom in the early afternoon when the yellow circle is there, take a bath and masturbate. So long as you have done all of the above (state scene, and 70/70) she will come in and apologize. You can have her undress for the bath. If you keep going she will get down to just bra and panties. Then you tit-fuck her. Do it the second day and you will tit fuck her AND get to have her ride you. (Again, 1st person perspective, she does reverse cowgirl.)

Martha (once 70 deprav and guilt plus state scene (I used passionate)) will wear only an apron in the bathroom, if you peek into the bathroom at that point you will be staring right at her ass/pussy being displayed for you. If you chose to go to the bedroom instead of a handjob she will be very enthusiastic in bed.

I haven't done Mia yet.

****Of note***** I started from scratch, no carry over savefile. If you get issues trying to duplicate this, that may be your problem.

sgtgriggs

Jan 21, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did you really expect something different :D i mean after months THIS is what we get as a update, it is your choice to do what you want, but after months and months of waiting you cant expect a different reaction, i love your art, and i do wish you well, but this was a kick in the nuts for the fans, including me even though i cant really financially support you right now

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
As I see it, even if it's rework and story don't progress a bit, it's still something new as those arts weren't there before. It's still work for Oseo, it's still new arts for us. About redoing everything for you what you can consider being nothing or very little, I might agree, but dunno as additions seems to be bugged even for new saves I sticked to my old saves so it doesn't bother me here. And there's pretty much everytime a good samaritan to upload a save.

There's still the sempiternal question "does free users are legits to complain ?", I can hear that everyone can express an opinion and I don't know the portion of users complaining here who actually supports/supported Oseo (yet we saw many times that people who got something free complains the most) and there's a point to it (bring more people to support your work, have some more visibility). But I also agree that if you want your complains to be heard, you have to invest something other than your time in the product, and that's the creator owes me nothing as I haven't paid for his work.:unsure:
I can agree with you on several things here. Before corona bs happend i had a job and was patreon. I swinged then and there when expenses allowed me. But that doesn't matter. The thing is when i support someone i expect something new. If you need month or 2 i have no problem with it. But to spend 4-5 months on a rework of some bunch of old scenes then idk. You are corect that dev does'nt owe you, me or anyone anything. If you chose to support them its on you and there's no guarante that you're like it or not. And the last thing i wanted to adress is ''complain''. I'm not complaing, since i don't play it, in fact i deleted game along with save files cause i don't wanna throw another 2-3 hours playing over just to see some old stuff done anew. I'm giving my opinion, how i see it. Even negative critique can be good thing.

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
I have tried repeatedly to see the reworked scene on Martha first sex without success. I used a save before sex and also one after.
The after-sex save, with Martha being passionate leads directly to afternoon, after that non-existing "cleaning" scene.
On the other hand, to get the option to have sex with Martha first time, you need to have got a BJ in the basement first. BUT YOU CANNOT GET THE FCKNG BJ unless you pass the state event and when you pass the state event, the shower HJ leads directly to afternoon. WHAT THE HECK goes on here? I remember in the past you did not had to get the state event to have sex, WHY NOW?
Is there any possibility to see that scene? has anyone succeeded? if yes, how?
I have already tried toggling switches with the RPG Game Editor but without success.

I believe the state events with all that parameters fucked up the game lately, but at least is not a shit-salad like FOTM.

Reactions: Nocro32510

asali20

Apr 25, 2018
Anyone know what the variables are for save edit?

edit: avtually nvm, use RpgMakerSaveEdit 0.65 and it'll have the variables already there.

Last edited:

jjcost

Oct 5, 2017
Man you guys are good complainers.

So to get Lucile 3rd option outdoors, you need 70 deprav, 70 trust, have ALREADY COMPLETED her state scene (I know playful works, not sure of the others), and then play tag with her a couple times. (She starts with the handjob, you can move to blowjob, and then decide to get her from behind (first person perspective too for you ass men).

The Vera out front with the dog bit does seem bugged, HOWEVER once you have completed her state scene (I chose submissive cause she wears a different top after it) (and of course have 70 deprav and arousal) if you go back out to talk to her you will notice she is wearing the skimpy top. She just says hi and then goes into the barn. Follow for a scene where she lets the dog hump her and cum on her panties. Do it again the next day and you get the option to have the dog remove her panties and fuck her. Her bathroom scene works similarly, go into the bathroom in the early afternoon when the yellow circle is there, take a bath and masturbate. So long as you have done all of the above (state scene, and 70/70) she will come in and apologize. You can have her undress for the bath. If you keep going she will get down to just bra and panties. Then you tit-fuck her. Do it the second day and you will tit fuck her AND get to have her ride you. (Again, 1st person perspective, she does reverse cowgirl.)

Martha (once 70 deprav and guilt plus state scene (I used passionate)) will wear only an apron in the bathroom, if you peek into the bathroom at that point you will be staring right at her ass/pussy being displayed for you. If you chose to go to the bedroom instead of a handjob she will be very enthusiastic in bed.

I haven't done Mia yet.

****Of note***** I started from scratch, no carry over savefile. If you get issues trying to duplicate this, that may be your problem.
Do you have a save for the dog scene for the second day?

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Play and report bugs, they may eventually be fixed shortly.
I don't mind starting another save file, considering he also modified the text besides improving the artwork, or so I heard. The grind in this game doesn't seem to be a problem.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I really thought that the game was dead because of patreon crap....but i'm happy to see that the game still being updated.

blui

Aug 25, 2017
I can agree with you on several things here. Before corona bs happend i had a job and was patreon. I swinged then and there when expenses allowed me. But that doesn't matter. The thing is when i support someone i expect something new. If you need month or 2 i have no problem with it. But to spend 4-5 months on a rework of some bunch of old scenes then idk. You are corect that dev does'nt owe you, me or anyone anything. If you chose to support them its on you and there's no guarante that you're like it or not. And the last thing i wanted to adress is ''complain''. I'm not complaing, since i don't play it, in fact i deleted game along with save files cause i don't wanna throw another 2-3 hours playing over just to see some old stuff done anew. I'm giving my opinion, how i see it. Even negative critique can be good thing.

I totally agree that as a supporter you are absolutely in your right to expect something new, as you paid for it. But I doubt that all of the users who complains here are or were supporters. Then, as I said, he owe them nothing. I know that criticism can be good, tbh we need more criticism (hello entertainment industries !) in our daily lives, but that's the dilemna that patreon system seems to poses : should people that didn't spend a penny on this go full "it's cowmilking etc" ? I think that you had to spend your money before telling people how to use their own. Or better, they're responsible adults, let them spend their money howerer they want and mind your own asses (cause we know it's rarely out of cheer sympathy, disappointment maybe ?).

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
So I'll be damned, but I was right in fearing that this update was going to consist of reworks mostly and barely any new content. Now have I never seen that before in any other game, right? The patterns were all there. God dammit, dude.

Why do developers think people like getting reworked scenes midway through the development cycle, instead of actual new content that we expect is beyond me. It's as if they're completely out of touch with the people they make the game for.

Now if there's a balance to it, fine. But people want progression and new content. The only way you can get away with with a rework only update, is if you're vocal about it. So please stop hiding and tell people what the update is going to be about to set the expectations right. No wonder this thread has gone to shit lately.

The reason people come back here, is because the game is good, but no matter how good it is, milking it will kill the support people have on it. That is a fact.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes