4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not just patreon....the "Social Justice League" is attacking a chunk of most taboo fetishes on a multitude of areas. They are even going after Japan for not banning certain eroge games; tags like bestiality, rape, NTR, incest, blackmail and so on are surounded by "woke" betas crying and demanding cancelation of most artworks that go beyond their dear vanilla and gay litter.
Yeah, but the doc at some time ago, because of patron being stupid and don't know the difference between a game, and real life, make his life a lot harder, by that time, i really thought that the game was dead, i have seen him in some of other developers discords, but i'm happy to know that he keep working in this game, still, a lot of the stuff is just re-make, but still, is nice to know that the game is not dead, i really like his art (and humor). People need to understand that there is a lot of difference between games and real life stuff, now what they will do? They all will ban that crap of a book fifty shades of grey?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Bestiality can be turned off / on at the beginning of the game only? or during the game too?
Because I do not hide, even if in my main game I do not want women to play with a dog / horse. But I would like to see these scenes out of curiosity once, without the need to play again.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Bestiality can be turned off / on at the beginning of the game only? or during the game too?
Because I do not hide, even if in my main game I do not want women to play with a dog / horse, I would like to see these scenes out of curiosity, without the need to play again.
You can turn it on/off during the game as well in dream squence.

Reactions: Qmil679
Dec 21, 2019
Totaly agree on every single word. The game is good as it is. People do indeed want new stuff, whether you're supporter or not. Not sure if you're familiar with doc's work but before it took only month or 2. And this last rework ''update'' took how long, 4-5 months? Again i like to say since i don't understand development of the game, is it realy that dificult or so. If for regular update you need lets say 2 months then why for a rework you need 5 months ? I mean whats the deal. Its not like that you're adding anything new. Is reworking itself that dificult to implement so it needed 4-5 months ? I'm realy confused about this update. On one hand i like the game, on other i strongly dislike this update. Made me delete whole game, along with save files, cause i don't wanna start things over just to see some old stuff remade.
Not 4-5, it's been 6 months. And for the other game it's been 10 months since any update. He's just not really working anymore, it's very obvious. It's a shame but what can we do. He'll pop up here in a little bit to say "I do my best, go make your own game if you have a problem, excuses excuses bla bla" and play the victim for some support. Then the cycle will repeat in 6 more months with another sad update. Sucks for anybody insane enough to still be supporting monetarily. Luckily that ain't me.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Not 4-5, it's been 6 months. And for the other game it's been 10 months since any update. He's just not really working anymore, it's very obvious. It's a shame but what can we do. He'll pop up here in a little bit to say "I do my best, go make your own game if you have a problem, excuses excuses bla bla" and play the victim for some support. Then the cycle will repeat in 6 more months with another sad update. Sucks for anybody insane enough to still be supporting monetarily. Luckily that ain't me.
Yes you're wright. I mean in my opinion v.15 was decent, not best but decent, avarage if you will. But this v.16 nailed it because its 1/5 update. If doc only added some new stuf to keep the story progressing along with rework then i would'nt mind at all. It took 4-5 months to do a single rework ''update'' without adding anything new, while regular (better) updates usualy took about 1-2 months.

Reactions: The King of Pirates

Kuurdean

Aug 11, 2018
I have a question. If I look the reworked Martha HJ, the game does a skip to afternoon, so we can't see the new variations of it (as the changelog says), but neither the first sex ones because of that skip...

Is it intentional or what?

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
I didnt play much, got all of the martha scenes which was alright. Then I started to get Lucie scenes and after performing the a**job scene, game crashed and I lost a lot of progress... But the hide and seek scenes were nice. Disappointed with vera and dog one, doesn't seem to work anymore.. I'll see you guys in 6 months, hopefully bugs will be fixed and we'll get more new stuff than reworks.. Fingers cross m4azda6ouj621.jpg

RainingChairs

Feb 2, 2018
Guys the sex scene with martha after bath is missing
I have a question. If I look the reworked Martha HJ, the game does a skip to afternoon, so we can't see the new variations of it (as the changelog says), but neither the first sex ones because of that skip...

Is it intentional or what?
I have the same question. To me, it seems bad parameter prediction by the dev.
chain88 says he did it, but I never saw the option to go to the bedroom as he says.

Martha (once 70 deprav and guilt plus state scene (I used passionate)) will wear only an apron in the bathroom, if you peek into the bathroom at that point you will be staring right at her ass/pussy being displayed for you. If you chose to go to the bedroom instead of a handjob she will be very enthusiastic in bed.

****Of note***** I started from scratch, no carry over savefile. If you get issues trying to duplicate this, that may be your problem.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
does someone know where the savegame folder is located/what it's called? i can't save my game and can't find the folder either
It's in the game folder, where the game.exe file is located. If you can't save, try renaming the folder in case you're using a special symbol (#,$,!,%), sometimes that messes up stuff.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
right i had to copy some stuff from my old save you will have all the new stuff the only bit you have to do it download save editor go to 62 VERD-STBLS_EV and tick it should work

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes