4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Why are so many people complaining about this being a rework update? It has plenty of new scenes? I've broken it down before the update (by hunting for info from multiple sources) and came to the conclusion that this update will have 5 reworks and 8 new scenes however I was wrong, there's more content than that!! I'll do it again for all the whiny people that are pirating this game anyways this time with a copy & paste from the change log in the game folder, to prove the sheer laziness of you people and the absolutely fucking wild audacity you have to bitch and complain.

R = Rework
N = New

[NEW H-SCENES]
*(RE-WORK) LUCILE PLAYING OUTSIDE (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/BJ/FROM BEHIND) - 1R+ 2N
*(RE-WORK) VERA ENTER BATH (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (FORCED HJ/FORCED TITFUCK/RIDING) - 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH TIME (+STATE VARIATION AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/(2 other options are blocked until bugfix)) 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) VER+DOGGO STABLES (+STATE VARIATION AND PERPECTIVES) (HUMPING/LICKING/SEX/???) 3R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY) 1R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED) 2N
*(NEW) VERA BATH PEEP (ANIMATED) 1N
*??? (HIDDEN MINI SCENE) (???) 1N

So we have 7 reworks and 12 new scenes with 2 new scenes delayed for now.

REEEEEE I'M A FUNCTIONING ADULT AND YET I CAN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD WWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY
I HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWORKS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I GOT THE GAME EITHER THE DAY OF OR DAY AFTER PEOPLE THAT PAYED $15 FOR GOT IT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE HE TAKES THREEEEEEEE TIMES AS LONG TO MAKE UPDATES THREEEEEE TIMES AS BIG!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I have to ask you to rephrase your sentence there, man. You're prancing on the line here. Just less reee and you're good.

p.s: spitting mad facts

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
This is me coming to check the thread:
9fDntz.gif

You guys really need to chill a bit... It is just a game after all...
Also, people complaining there is nothing "new" in the update.... really?...Jeez, I can't even with you guys.

(Also for the guy whinning about the "road-block" in Martha scene... That was actually intended for $15 tier susbcribers, those alternative scene will be implemented in a few days (And I beg your pardon but that intrusion was funny, fight me)... also, you guys shouldn't even be able to get the game this early in a just world... alas!)

Regardless, the bugfix for Vera's doggo scene is coming tonight, I'm just waiting for more bugs to pop-up, if any. And I know you'll get that update ealry too... because pirates.

I'm glad that some of you enjoyed the update, even with the bugs.

PS: Seriously... chill... like... take a step back and breath...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Why are so many people complaining about this being a rework update? It has plenty of new scenes? I've broken it down before the update (by hunting for info from multiple sources) and came to the conclusion that this update will have 5 reworks and 8 new scenes however I was wrong, there's more content than that!! I'll do it again for all the whiny people that are pirating this game anyways this time with a copy & paste from the change log in the game folder, to prove the sheer laziness of you people and the absolutely fucking wild audacity you have to bitch and complain.

R = Rework
N = New

[NEW H-SCENES]
*(RE-WORK) LUCILE PLAYING OUTSIDE (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/BJ/FROM BEHIND) - 1R+ 2N
*(RE-WORK) VERA ENTER BATH (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (FORCED HJ/FORCED TITFUCK/RIDING) - 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH TIME (+STATE VARIATION AND DIALOGUE) (HJ/(2 other options are blocked until bugfix)) 1R - 2N
*(RE-WORK) VER+DOGGO STABLES (+STATE VARIATION AND PERPECTIVES) (HUMPING/LICKING/SEX/???) 3R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA FIRST SEX (+STATE VARIATIONS AND DIALOGUE) (TEASING/MISSIONARY) 1R - 1N
*(RE-WORK) MARTHA BATH PEEP SCENE (+STATE VARIATIONS) (2 STAGES NOW ANIMATED) 2N
*(NEW) VERA BATH PEEP (ANIMATED) 1N
*??? (HIDDEN MINI SCENE) (???) 1N

So we have 7 reworks and 12 new scenes with 2 new scenes delayed for now.

REEEEEE I'M A FUNCTIONING ADULT AND YET I CAN'T REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD WWWWWRRRRRRRYYYYYYY
I HATE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWORKS!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I HATE THIS!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I GOT THE GAME EITHER THE DAY OF OR DAY AFTER PEOPLE THAT PAYED $15 FOR GOT IT!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
REEEEEEEEE HE TAKES THREEEEEEEE TIMES AS LONG TO MAKE UPDATES THREEEEEE TIMES AS BIG!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE
I wrote it before and i'll write it again. Before corona bs i had a job, which is irelevant. I was a patreon, which means that i support you. What do i want, hmhh ? Certanly not a bunch of rework of old scenes but something new, something that would feel that story, characters and so on, are progressing, going forward not backward. When you do a rework and it take you 4-5 months in doing so, while regular update takes 1-2 months, then along with the rework you want to add new stuff for the players who simply don't wanna spend their time on replaying some old scenes that were made anew. Or at least give us an option here so it doesn't break our old save progress. Now you can call me lazy, insult me, what ever the thing is i don't wanna restart game because my old saves won't work so i can see some old scenes remade. And i don't have intention on insulting you man, but in my opinion ''REWORK'' is not a progression FORWARD but BACKWARD, which forces you to replay it all over again.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Alright, let's be clear.

Is there new content? Yes. That's undeniable, so let's not lie/whine about it not being there.
Is the new content meaningful? Well, that's different and it's for each of us to decide whether or not is enough.

Does the difference solve anything? Not really, people will still defend/attack the dev over it and to each their own, my dudes. It's your time (and money, if you're supporting) that you're investing/wasting on doing it, but come on, if you are gonna fight over stuff, fight over truths and not lies.

It stops being funny when people fight over half assed reasons, stuff like this should be entertaining to witness, .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
The vast majority of the complaints were "Oh no a rework update" not "oh no the story is not progressing" lets not pretend that the majority of people were/are saying the latter. I agree with you as I would also like the story to make progress however Doc seems to be more focused on the game itself having a higher level of quality hence the reworks. If you check the #1 post change log and check 0.15 you'll see that it had many reworks but no one complained, likely because of the Jules & Velvet part 2 event. Between the past reworks and the reworks from this update we have 16 total reworks and this update only added 7. We can assume with that number that Doc is either completely or mostly complete with reworks and that following updates will contain story progression.
Thank you for your understanding, I agree that lot of people was a little bit demanding and don't spending time to check the new variants before complain about it (which is including me, and I'm feel bad about it)
But yes, I (and many of the people) did wish and want the new update to move the plot a little forward consider how long between each update are. Dr bones could have put only a little bit of H scenes but if the story have been add more and we could have explore more areas or finding some more clues about Doyle past and the mansion's dark secret, find out more about Mia personality and her weird behavior more interaction and conversation with the mysterious merchant girl,... then people would have love it more and wouldn't criticize him harshly
Ps: I hope you are right with the future update from Dr

Last edited:

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i like this update i don't think you would of gotten so must shit if you checked in once a month to let us here on this site know whats going on and how the update is going i think thats the main problem

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

AltissAngel

Mar 15, 2019
I wrote it before and i'll write it again. Before corona bs i had a job, which is irelevant. I was a patreon, which means that i support you. What do i want, hmhh ? Certanly not a bunch of rework of old scenes but something new, something that would feel that story, characters and so on, are progressing, going forward not backward. When you do a rework and it take you 4-5 months in doing so, while regular update takes 1-2 months, then along with the rework you want to add new stuff for the players who simply don't wanna spend their time on replaying some old scenes that were made anew. Or at least give us an option here so it doesn't break our old save progress. Now you can call me lazy, insult me, what ever the thing is i don't wanna restart game because my old saves won't work so i can see some old scenes remade. And i don't have intention on insulting you man, but in my opinion ''REWORK'' is not a progression FORWARD but BACKWARD, which forces you to replay it all over again.

Considering the Patreon page for this project has been scrapped, you should be grateful he's still working on it at all. I for one didn't expect to see any updates, I thought it was dead, at least until his other project had made more progress (Female protagonist, not my cup of cum)

I'm not thrilled about the lack of story progression, but your complaining carries the tone of a pathetic babyboi with no concept of object permanence. Grow up, this is a pirate site, your outrage is irrelevant.

Reactions: Francisco Torres

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
dats a lotta reworking. now I know why the update took so long.
gotta hand it to bones. perfecting something is hard

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thank you for your understanding, I agree that lot of people was a little bit demanding and don't spending time to check the new variants before complain about it (which is including me, and I'm feel bad about it)
But yes, I (and many of the people) did wish and want the new update to move the plot a little forward consider how long between each update are. Dr bones could have put only a little bit of H scenes but if the story have been add more and we could have explore more areas or finding some more clues about Doyle past and the mansion's dark secret, find out more about Mia personality and her weird behavior more interaction and conversation with the mysterious merchant girl,... then people would have love it more and wouldn't criticize him harshly
Ps: I hope you are right with the future update from Dr
That's funny, because If I were to add just one or two H scenes and then 10 hours of just deep plot... there would be people complaining about not having enough scenes to fap.... because that's how it works with some, regardless of what you do, chances are they will find a reason to complain.

Now, I get it... people are mad, that's alright. Sadly I can't do anything for that, because there is already a hate-wagon in motion, and you know how people love wagons.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
i like this update i don't think you would of gotten so must shit if you checked in once a month to let us here on this site know whats going on and how the update is going i think thats the main problem
Well, the "shit" I get is sadly the main reason why I don't check the thread often... I really don't need all this negativity in my life.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
look your gonna get people complaining whatever you do but you can mitigate that by letting us know how things are going leaving the site for months then coming back and wondering why the house is on fire don't be shocked you have taken time to improve the game we all love that and if we get a better game for it all the better but just stay in touch one comment in a blue moon is not good enough

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Considering the Patreon page for this project has been scrapped, you should be grateful he's still working on it at all. I for one didn't expect to see any updates, I thought it was dead, at least until his other project had made more progress (Female protagonist, not my cup of cum)

I'm not thrilled about the lack of story progression, but your complaining carries the tone of a pathetic babyboi with no concept of object permanence. Grow up, this is a pirate site, your outrage is irrelevant.
Fair enough your comment is irrelevant as well, so don't feel on replying me next time. Babyboi, i'm nearly 30 (not important) and you'll call me babyboi, thanks i guess. You can tell what ever you want on me, know that you can't insult me cause i don't care. You realy think that i outrage. I outraged when i lost job due to corona bs. That is your thing that you are not thrilled about story progression. Do you play games that have no progression, that are standing still. I buyed PS4 cause of Spiderman, if that game didn't had any progression i probably would skip it, but hey it doesn't matter because you're not story thrilled wright?

• Haha
Reactions: AltissAngel

pinoybubs98

Aug 6, 2019
(Also for the guy whinning about the "road-block" in Martha scene... That was actually intended for $15 tier susbcribers, those alternative scene will be implemented in a few days (And I beg your pardon but that intrusion was funny, fight me)...
Can't even lie, that intrusion was actually funny *pops head in* "Pervert" Lmao you made me bust a gut in the middle of trying to bust a nut so congrats. Also am looking forward to how martha will "clean" us up. I liked the update, good work Doc
IMG_20191226_143558.jpg

Reactions: Oseo Bones
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes