4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
I've done a quick mini guide update by using information harvested from this thread, containing information on the new Vera bath scenes (tit fuck and reverse cowgirl) and the new Lucile tag scenes (blowjob and doggy-style sex).

Big thanks to chain88 for his helpful post on page 601 which contained all the information I used for this mini update.

The post for the curious:
https://f95zone.to/threads/bones-tales-the-manor-v0-16-dr-bones.8918/post-4027864

Edit: I'm still working on the guide and it will take me some time to complete it as I have restarted my save and I'm also quite busy. To anyone that has already completed some or all of the scenes and accurately remembers how you did it. Please post how you've done so and I'll be able to update the guide faster. Thanks

Reactions: chain88

leve25

Feb 8, 2019
sorry but i don't know joiplay ??
how does it work?
and thank you anyway for your answer
i have test the game my self and good new it is in fact able to run on joiplay quite well

if you want to try it for youself here are the step
step 1 search joiplay on google and go to they page (it the first one)
download all three option below
step 2 download the game normaly
step 3 extract the game on you phone
step 4 (after ypu have installed all 3 thing on step 1) press the + it show 3 option pretty sinple to understand the most important part how ever is the part where you chose file to execute
step 5 profit

there hope fully it work for you like it work for me

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
so all in all we have 4-5 new sex scenes so can dudes stop saying that theres no new stuff i have criticism of the dev but keep it constructive and please try and be civil with on another one

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
sorry but i don't know joiplay ??
how does it work?
and thank you anyway for your answer
may i ask did you try to and if you did did it work?
If you're on the web browser on PC, check below the animated banner in this comment, there's a link to a tutorial I made on it. If you're browsing the forum on mobile, check this post. And please, read EVERYTHING in the PDF file, the 2 biggest issues I encountered have a fix. Haven't tested it with 0.16, but as of 0.15.2 it works as intented. The few bugs you might encounter are from the game itself.

doubleg91

Jul 21, 2017
Man you guys are good complainers.

So to get Lucile 3rd option outdoors, you need 70 deprav, 70 trust, have ALREADY COMPLETED her state scene (I know playful works, not sure of the others), and then play tag with her a couple times. (She starts with the handjob, you can move to blowjob, and then decide to get her from behind (first person perspective too for you ass men).

The Vera out front with the dog bit does seem bugged, HOWEVER once you have completed her state scene (I chose submissive cause she wears a different top after it) (and of course have 70 deprav and arousal) if you go back out to talk to her you will notice she is wearing the skimpy top. She just says hi and then goes into the barn. Follow for a scene where she lets the dog hump her and cum on her panties. Do it again the next day and you get the option to have the dog remove her panties and fuck her. Her bathroom scene works similarly, go into the bathroom in the early afternoon when the yellow circle is there, take a bath and masturbate. So long as you have done all of the above (state scene, and 70/70) she will come in and apologize. You can have her undress for the bath. If you keep going she will get down to just bra and panties. Then you tit-fuck her. Do it the second day and you will tit fuck her AND get to have her ride you. (Again, 1st person perspective, she does reverse cowgirl.)

Martha (once 70 deprav and guilt plus state scene (I used passionate)) will wear only an apron in the bathroom, if you peek into the bathroom at that point you will be staring right at her ass/pussy being displayed for you. If you chose to go to the bedroom instead of a handjob she will be very enthusiastic in bed.

I haven't done Mia yet.

****Of note***** I started from scratch, no carry over savefile. If you get issues trying to duplicate this, that may be your problem.

I didnt find this option, when I did first I peek after enter in the toleit but I dont see the option

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
I honestly only want more story progressing: want to know more about Mia, more interaction and understanding all the girls, want to know why Mia behave like that, the mystery behind the mansion, the merchant,... but it would seem like no one care and go with "REEEEEE THERE'S ALOT OF NEW SCENES, STOP WHINING AND SHUT UP"
You are the guy who ACTUALLY DOES read Playboy for the articles.

The rest of us are here to fap to new animation given we don't pay to play.

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Oseo Bones I found the issue. In the code where you use the self-switch to decide which scene to use, you accidentally invoked 'Label', not 'Jump to Label'. This caused it to fall through to Doyle's first impression parts of Vera before she moves to the barn.

I'm assuming this is a simple oversite since I don't think the scene was meant to be disabled based on the changelog at least.
think you can fix that and send me a fixd version... then i'll reupload it.

Reactions: chain88

Reaver

May 31, 2017
This dev is a total joke.
Half year for nearly no new content.
Jamliz needs 2 months for a update and we're gettn 10 h scenes every release + reworked scenes.
The DEV. is a one man show. He is working on this game as a side project because of patrons rules. that means that he is working on one game that he can get paid for and this one he can't. Lets see you pull that off and get shit done on time.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes