4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The latter. Perfectionists would have done it right the first time.
There was nothing wrong with the old scenes to begin with. This whole rework thing have become to common among devs. I mean when you do a rework at least try not to break the game for old saves and players who don't wanna try this rework update v.16.

DevilK

Mar 24, 2019
you can use rpgmaker save editor and click on VERD-STBLS_EV it will warp her inside stable but you have to it every next day

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
Don't know if it was there before, but when you play hide and seek with Lucile, go talk to the dog.:unsure:
There is anything else besides the dog sniffing her? Tryed more than four times and got the same results...

blui

Aug 25, 2017
Maybe I'm not used much to forums, but wow, most of people seems to complain or depreciate the game but will still be there for the next update. How dumb is that ? (Or maybe it's optimistism to a point where it confine to idiocy ?)

There is anything else besides the dog sniffing her? Tryed more than four times and got the same results...
Yeah haven't find more neither, but if it's that Oseo was honest from the start : "mini-scene".

jamesyoder141

Oct 1, 2018
Maybe I'm not used much to forums, but wow, most of people seems to complain or depreciate the game but will still be there for the next update. How dumb is that ? (Or maybe it's optimistism to a point where it confine to idiocy ?)

Yeah haven't find more neither, but if it's that Oseo was honest from the start : "mini-scene".
Yeah that dog scene is new, not my cup of tea tho.

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
you can use rpgmaker save editor and click on VERD-STBLS_EV it will warp her inside stable but you have to it every next day
What rpgmaker save editor do you use? When I open my save file with RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe, VERD-STBLS_EV doesn't show up.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'd like to play this game, but I like vanilla type game. Is this a game like that? And is bestiality optional? women will not have sex with a dog / horse behind MC's back? Do we have any choice?
Thanks.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

People are not complaining about the game, they're mostly complaining about direction this game have taken. I mean you dedicate whole update on a rework and don't bother to bring in something new. 4-5 months has past. Then you break old saves so players who had played before are forced to start over. No thanks. I tried to start over but simply i don't wanna throw 2-3 hours for some rework scenes. And why people will wait for next update you might ask, its because the game is actually good. Of course if v.17 will be another rework i doubt that there will be anyone who would play it or talk about it.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes