4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
because the real doggo scene does not activate in the afternoon. jo all parameters to 70 I do not understand
Oseo Bones I found the issue. In the code where you use the self-switch to decide which scene to use, you accidentally invoked 'Label', not 'Jump to Label'. This caused it to fall through to Doyle's first impression parts of Vera before she moves to the barn.

I'm assuming this is a simple oversite since I don't think the scene was meant to be disabled based on the changelog at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: estarosa12

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I think because lot of people waiting for too long but they only have reworking old contents instead of new features, new H scenes, new interact and bonding moments with all the girls,... so the bad reaction would be understandable
Yeah that was exactly my thought. 4-5 months of waiting and you get a rework of some old scenes that no one had a problem with instead of new stuff that you previousily mentioned. I tried again downloading and playing the game but simpley i don't have motivation or desire to replay it all over again and for what?, new-old rework scenes. No thanks i'll skip it.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
found a bug when at noon you see vera outside you talk to her but instead you get a message as though doyle was possessing you and can infinitely increase depravity stat for each instance while time does not cycle through

M.hoihoi

Jan 16, 2018
''Beasty'' stuff are totally optional and you can switch on/off that kind of content in game. You don't need to wory.
Thank for the reply, but that wasn't my question, i know that it can be turn on/off, my question is if there will be alternate scene instead of a blank screen in the futur ?

Last edited:

Steppino

Jun 16, 2019
Can someone post some examples of the new/reworked sprites or scenes? Trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to download and play again for them

Reactions: Zazaoao009
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes