4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
previously I had the problem that I wasn't able to make the possession due to a bug, someone know if that bug is still present?

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
GUYS WE ARE ON PAGE 397 EHMAHGERD

Seriously after all this time we can actually make it to 600 I feel so fulfilled

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Hmm. Haven't seen this one before.
The sex scenes decent? Most of the games with tiny guys like this have meh shota type sex scenes.

M.hoihoi

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, i'm new here (or at least ofr this game) and have a question, for the people who don't want the "beasty" contents, there will be alternate scenes or at least a another way to level up Vera’s Arousal in futur ? I know it's already to much asking a author to make an entire part of the game optional.
I had the idea they could replace the animals of the scene with something else, the horse dick by a carrot ot poirot, and the dog scene by Vera rubbing against gardening tools or even better making her using dildo with the same shape...Not deleting the scene entirely cause the artwork itself is good.
I think it will be better than just a blank screen.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sigh...seem like the story plot will never moving forward for at least couple more years if we only have this rework update, which is a very long waiting just for that
On a personal note i deleted my game, along with my save files after 1 minute of play time and reading changelog. In my personal opinion this might be the only worst update this game have recived.

Reactions: PeanutBoy305

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Hi, i'm new here (or at least ofr this game) and have a question, for the people who don't want the "beasty" contents, there will be alternate scenes or at least a another way to level up Vera’s Arousal in futur ? I know it's already to much asking a author to make an entire part of the game optional.
I had the idea they could replace the animals of the scene with something else, the horse dick by a carrot ot poirot, and the dog scene by Vera rubbing against gardening tools or even better making her using dildo with the same shape...Not deleting the scene entirely cause the artwork itself is good.
I think it will be better than just a blank screen.
''Beasty'' stuff are totally optional and you can switch on/off that kind of content in game. You don't need to wory.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
On a personal note i deleted my game, along with my save files after 1 minute of play time and reading changelog. In my personal opinion this might be the only worst update this game have recived.
I think because lot of people waiting for too long but they only have reworking old contents instead of new features, new H scenes, new interact and bonding moments with all the girls,... so the bad reaction would be understandable

Johnny1507

Nov 12, 2017
This update has made my day, I'm going to give it a try right now. Thanks Dr Bones.

Esta actualización me ha alegrado el día, voy a probarla ahora mismo. Gracias Oseo.

pete23

Jun 18, 2017
does someone know where the savegame folder is located/what it's called? i can't save my game and can't find the folder either

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes