4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

darkhentai

Oct 25, 2017
The guide has now been fully updated to version 0.16, It was a lot easier than I thought as all the scenes were either reworks or simply next steps to current/reworked scenes and thus I only needed to add some words. I'll update it again once the delayed scenes are released. Overall I would say the version of the guide from 0.15 was more than enough to have completed everything within this content as any gaps could be filled in with your own problem solving. Happy fapping fellas.

darkhentai Talk to the dog when you play tag with Lucile, the scene is a shot of Lucile's butt from below (I would say it's a good looking scene) and the dog goes over and presses his nose against her lady bits and jiggles her butt a bit. Check my guide linked in the #1 post for any more info you need.
thx mate

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
There is no sex scene of any of the women with the horse? just hj?
And only Vera can have sex with a dog?
Idk about other characters cause in my playthroughs i mostly focused on Vera. She's crazy, especialy with Dogo/Horso. Plus MC likes her as well as Doyle/Ghost. I see that you probably are ''man of culture'', i too would like to see more Vera+Horso interaction.

Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
How do you get the dog event with Vera? My character always says he is not in the mood. Thanks.
Now i haven't actualy played new v16 nor will i, but i can only presume that you need to build up relations with Vera. You also need to build up your ''Depravity''. My advice is to max out Depravity and Max Relations, in this case Vera, so you can get desired event. Other than that it could be that it's a bug.

Edit : Also you can check Changelog file which is in your game location.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Idk about other characters cause in my playthroughs i mostly focused on Vera. She's crazy, especialy with Dogo/Horso. Plus MC likes her as well as Doyle/Ghost. I see that you probably are ''man of culture'', i too would like to see more Vera+Horso interaction.
The scenes with animals are interesting here, there aren't many games like that. It's nice that there are nice animations, but it's a pity that they are short. (I mean, you can't see from several sides when there is sex, there is only one camera setting. I would add scenes from the back, from the front so that you can see Vera's face etc.. I mean the Vera scene with a dog, I don't know as with the others, out of curiosity I just downloaded the full save from the forum to see the bestiality scenes, and now I'm starting from the beginning. :D

I just noticed Vera is so mean to MC. I hope it will change later and she will be nice to us.

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
Uhhhh yeah, I briefly grazed through the slaughter that's been happening for the last 30 pages or so... ridiculous. I wont get into it, faults were definitely made on BOTH sides, but I'd really just like a save before the martha state event so I can see the missionary he added. Please and thank you :whistle:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
The scenes with animals are interesting here, there aren't many games like that. It's nice that there are nice animations, but it's a pity that they are short. (I mean, you can't see from several sides when there is sex, there is only one camera setting. I would add scenes from the back, from the front so that you can see Vera's face etc.. I mean the Vera scene with a dog, I don't know as with the others, out of curiosity I just downloaded the full save from the forum to see the bestiality scenes, and now I'm starting from the beginning. :D
If you're new player i would definitly recommend you this game as well as to other new players. But for old players idk. By old players i mainly mean those who played previous v.15.2 and have save files from there so that they/we don't need to start things over. Totaly get you on that dude, unfortunatly doc is curently focusing on ''rework updates''. I don't say its a bad thing, cause i guess that there are people who like it. I presume that doc won't focuse on ''man of culture'' updates that would involve Vera/Horso thing and instead go for ''lets remake everything from top - ground'' updates. But again what do i know. I'm a simple crazy man of a simple tastes.

Reactions: Qmil679

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Well just about downloading the game and crossing fingers to see if mind palace got that update or not KEKW.

hurray rejoice! an update have been deployed :0

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Now i haven't actualy played new v16 nor will i, but i can only presume that you need to build up relations with Vera. You also need to build up your ''Depravity''. My advice is to max out Depravity and Max Relations, in this case Vera, so you can get desired event. Other than that it could be that it's a bug.

Edit : Also you can check Changelog file which is in your game location.
And if either one of you bothered to read, you'd go back and read from page 294 and you'd know that it's broken.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If you're new player i would definitly recommend you this game as well as to other new players. But for old players idk. By old players i mainly mean those who played previous v.15.2 and have save files from there so that they/we don't need to start things over. Totaly get you on that dude, unfortunatly doc is curently focusing on ''rework updates''. I don't say its a bad thing, cause i guess that there are people who like it. I presume that doc won't focuse on ''man of culture'' updates that would involve Vera/Horso thing and instead go for ''lets remake everything from top - ground'' updates. But again what do i know. I'm a simple crazy man of a simple tastes.
I'm playing for the first time, and so far I like it.
Lucile is sweet, I wonder if she's a virgin. There is no virgin tag but in many games it is not added and there are virgins in the game.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Here is my save. its day 2 or 3 of a new start... just past getting vera to the stable to look at the dog shit. was starting to work on mom...

PS: my MC's name is Vuk (it means wolf)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes