4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Golem98 Can we not get the Martha sex scene currently? The bathroom hj only leads to "future" content or not soing anyhting at all, no talk about sex and the prequisites for that scene

V_F

May 11, 2017
So I tried this a while back and found myself stuck; I can't seem to advance the bathroom scenes with Vera past a handjob no matter how many times I play it despite having done the footjob/blowjob/sex scenes with her at other times/places. Any advice?

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
So I tried this a while back and found myself stuck; I can't seem to advance the bathroom scenes with Vera past a handjob no matter how many times I play it despite having done the footjob/blowjob/sex scenes with her at other times/places. Any advice?
u must go Submissive path.. its end like patch..

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Someone can tell me if there's a way for see your Stats in this game?
And i think we need a shortcut for take back the spirit, its annoying always go in the basament each days

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
The DEV. is a one man show. He is working on this game as a side project because of patrons rules. that means that he is working on one game that he can get paid for and this one he can't. Lets see you pull that off and get shit done on time.
What a bs response.
Your logik in a nutshell:
"Become a h game dev to critisize erotic game devs".

He have to make The Manor patreon guidelines comfy & than he can receive the big money again.
It's his fault & not of patreon or the ones who state there opinion here.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Someone can tell me if there's a way for see your Stats in this game?
And i think we need a shortcut for take back the spirit, its annoying always go in the basament each days
Grab the diary in the MC's room. Interact with it again (a total of 2 times) and you'll grab it and you can check via inventory.

Reactions: Merosu

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Golem98 Can we not get the Martha sex scene currently? The bathroom hj only leads to "future" content or not soing anyhting at all, no talk about sex and the prequisites for that scene
Any idea how to intiate the first sex scene with martha? I can't find it on your guide.
You initiate the scene by first getting a hand job in the bathtub and should you have the requirements your character will ask about sex, if I remember correctly you need to do the basement titfuck 3 times to get this option unlocked. Naturally as this is a fresh update with no bug fixes so far we can assume that there could be a bug involved so worse case scenario you'll have to wait for Doc to fix it. Use my guide for any more info you two need.

And for nico12 my guide had marked the first time sex with Martha as just "Sex" I'll rename it to "First Time Sex" this way you'll find it easier.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm so curious.. will Vera change her behavior to us later in the game? Or will she still be like she was in the beginning? :p

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
for those who are still having problems with the stables heres my save dont know how i got it to work but it dose all you need to do is replay some of the new stuff to see it all and thats it hope this helps
p.s the martha scenes will be coming soon in a week or so (y)

Bardock Kenpachi

Jun 14, 2020
Mano ,sou Br ,e seu game é um dos melhores que ja joguei ate hoje ,fico muito ansioso esperando cada atualização, logo logo te sigo no patreon. = bro, I’m Br, and your game is one of the best I’ve played so far, I’m very anxious waiting for each update, soon I’ll follow you on Patreon.

Reactions: vaho82
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes