4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
If I remember correctly, it's also in the attic. Believe you gotta try to change the top and/or bottom pieces and quit the scene so the MC mentions something about them making the cosplays skimpier. You gotta trigger the text, otherwise the (dull) knife won't be toggled on in the attic.
Bingo! (I knew it was in the attic, but couldn't remember how to trigger it.)

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There is no good walkthrough of this game ?
You can use the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread, below "Downloads") to get a more or less intuitive way on what to do, but a proper walkthrough doesn't exists atm. Someone would need to take the lead on making one.

chain88

Nov 26, 2019
Someone was asking about the records.

One is in the MC's room (where the clock used to be).
One is on the trunk at the foot of Martha's bed.
One is in Doyle's dungeon.

There are 5 total (at least that I have found). One is already in the record player, and I think one just "shows up" in the record list later, so that should cover all 5.

Also, for those who haven't moved to V16.1 and are still running V16, note that EVEN WITH a savefile that is fresh (started in V16), if you decide to choose the "dominant" route with Vera, you will get the glitch in the afternoon with the dog out front where only Doyle talks (amusingly termed the "infinite depravity glitch"). I suspect it has to do with the fact that if you choose dominant, she never takes off her sweater like she does if you go submissive, and the coding glitch doesn't exist if she is wearing only her bra and cami.

I plan to wait until the next content patch (when Bones unlocks the "cleanup" after bathtub handjob to change versions, as I have no real issues with V16. (I like the submissive route, so the glitch doesn't really affect my play, although I didn't in V15.2, as MC was kinda brutal. However, once you watch the bathroom scene and she does her reverse cowgirl, he mellows.)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
which one?
Either Passionate or Permissive, but Passionate is the best route so you either have 2 different saves or make a single one, check the scene and if you don't like it in Permissive, load again and do Passionate. Check the guide (link in 1st post) to know which choices you have to pick to unlock any of the 3 possible states. Only one counts as the best one, other is good and the third is bad, however, I don't know how punishing the bad one is atm.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I love how martha enjoys it in the morning after hte bathroom when lose your virginity.. The subtle changes are amazing. Martha. Best girl. If I knew how, I would add that one signature of her.
Are you on mobile? Idk how to do it on mobile, but on PC click the icon next to the messages one, the one with the small profile picture, from the menu go to "Signature" and in the page click on the "Image" icon. There you can paste the URL of an image and click "Insert". You can get the url from the link below the "Gem Blast" banner in my comment. Left click over the banner you want, click "Copy image link" and paste that link in the signature page. Then just adjust the size of the banner (if needed) and click "Save".
1597885584197.png

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
people please have a 16.1 save working because all my 6 saves are showing the same error, if you can share a save thank you

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
people please have a 16.1 save working because all my 6 saves are showing the same error, if you can share a save thank you
here is my 16.1 completed save, just finished it from start to end, only thing i don't have is the records, since they never showed up, but everything else is done and all options are available

The state events i picked
martha - passionate
lucile - playful
vera - submissive

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
its kinda weird seeing Vera on the "submissive state" being all that dominant in the old scenes, are those scenes getting updated for the submissive stave(atleast new expressions and dialogues)

PervectKakarot

Oct 8, 2017
here is my 16.1 completed save, just finished it from start to end, only thing i don't have is the records, since they never showed up, but everything else is done and all options are available

The state events i picked
martha - passionate
lucile - playful
vera - submissive
thank you very much friend

Reactions: Chemmy

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Nearly died when i saw this was updated but only a bug fix, good to see the dev is working on it and probably (hopefully) a bug fix before a big update lol :)

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Nearly died when i saw this was updated but only a bug fix, good to see the dev is working on it and probably (hopefully) a bug fix before a big update lol :)
0.16.1 is a bug fix for 0.16 that was release yesterday, there has been a good amount of art work redone with a few new scenes

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes