4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
That bug was fixed in v.16.Enter her room and interact with her and select the "Sleep with" option. The requirements to unlock this is to have had sex with her after the bathroom HJ scene and to have had done the (fondle and tit fuck)during previous night visit.
must be more bugs because i have done everything of that but still no "Sleep With" option

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
Even starting from scratch? I've heard that using a savefile from 0.15.2 messes up a couple of scenes.
yes
more people should have the same problem.
the only thing i can think of is that you need to do some shit before that i have not done.

can someone list all scenes in the game?
i must have missed some

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
yes
more people should have the same problem.
the only thing i can think of is that you need to do some shit before that i have not done.

can someone list all scenes in the game?
i must have missed some
The guide (link in the 1st post, below the "Downloads" area) has a list of all the scenes of each character.

Reactions: rev2020

Blehq

Jan 3, 2020
In the afternoon bathroom Vera scene were shes giving you a HJ (Base state) I keep getting a (???) option, is the third option not implemented yet? Or do I have to have the dominant state?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hi!! I have a question... the version 16 or 16.0 is the same to the version 16.1 ??
Yes and no. Yes because there's no new content from 0.16 to 0.16.1, and no because the update has a small bugfix for some scenes that didn't work. As far as I know, there's still a couple scenes that remain bugged but a new bugfix (0.16.2) should come out soon (?). In any case, your best bet is to download the latest version as more likely than not, it will be a bit more stable.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes