4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
"Every morning there is a chance that she won't be in her room"
from the guide
this is bullshit
once she head down to the basement she will not go down again.
i have checked her room after that for 10 mornings or more and she is there everytime doing Yoga.

this only happends once.
still i cant get the blow job scene with the dog only boob job.
how do you get it?

JosephDUM

Jan 4, 2019
dude things i'm waiting so much is more mia Scenes AND the kitchen under the table that'll be juicy 0.17.0 i belive in you

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
"Every morning there is a chance that she won't be in her room"
from the guide
this is bullshit
once she head down to the basement she will not go down again.
i have checked her room after that for 10 mornings or more and she is there everytime doing Yoga.

this only happends once.
still i cant get the blow job scene with the dog only boob job.
how do you get it?
If you read the end of the paragraph you will see "at night wake up and use the chair to view the other scene". I have added some more information near the start of the paragraph to specify that the event will stop repeating when you complete it at least once, as what I had written was as you said "bullshit" by being misleading. I do occasionally make mistakes and if you (or anyone else reading this) find more I would like to ask that you @ me or reply to the guide directly so I get a notification for your comment. Thanks.

dfghg

May 25, 2018
Hm for some reason i cant sell anything to the merchant and can only buy from her so cant get the sleeping pills... anyone know anything that can fix this?

(the sell button is greyed out even after i have aquired the dagger)

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
cant find the fuckin basement ? is it below bathroom ? how do i enter it ? i press enter next to those stairs nothing happens
There's a storage room next to the kitchen. In the right corner of that storage room there's an opening with a stair that leads down when you enter it.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
And is he close to finish the game?
Ask this Question in 5-7 years again :ROFLMAO: . This year we had only two updates . The last update was more an overhaul of animation and 1 little mini scene .
Updates normaly come out in an 4-5 month cycle, so the next update will be out in December/January with Content for 15 minutes playtime or less .

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

bull1991

Nov 27, 2019
Ask this Question in 5-7 years again :ROFLMAO: . This year we had only two updates . The last update was more an overhaul of animation and 1 little mini scene .
Updates normaly come out in an 4-5 month cycle, so the next update will be out in December/January with Content for 15 minutes playtime or less .
waiting all this time for 15 minutes playtime or less!!! it's a waste!

Reactions: Aaron2171
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes