4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
D

Deleted member 1760953

i am trying to use the mouse but its not working... only the keyboard. is this how it was designed or is it just a setting?

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I like the updated artwork, and I see some things have subtle changes (like the outdoor play scene with Lucille, HJ/BJ under the tree) but I haven't played it in awhile and I thought more content would've been added by now. Not a complaint by me, just surprised the content isn't further along.

Bones use to be a regular on F95 but I can assume having a Patreon, SubscribStar and Discord accounts there's really no need to come on here.

I'm also aware of the situation involving Patreons holier then thou attitude over adult games. So some games are going to take longer to develop until SubscribStar picks up.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Don't know how much progress you had, but I went and made a save for you just right after selling the dagger of Melchior, so you don't have to worry about buying the pills. Looks like the bug is still present or somehow a lot of people sequence break or something, cause I've never found that bug and I've played through the game's different versions multiple times and I couldn't replicate it hahaha. Anyways, sad thing is that as I mentioned at the start, I don't know how much progress you had with the girls so I didn't interact with any of them, so no progress made with any but you can now use the "Spend the Day" option just before getting out of bed so you can spam the options until you reach the max "level" with each girl.

To use the save, extract the file to the same folder where the game.exe is located. Also PSA, always use multiple save slots just in case, it would be a shame to lose all your progress and being unable to return to a previous state.
Thank you very much!!!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Hey guys! I was doing a personal guide for this game, and I think I will end up with a very nice walkthrough. Would anyone here be interested on it? I'm writing some thing like what to do at each time of the day, and also how many points unlock what.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys! I was doing a personal guide for this game, and I think I will end up with a very nice walkthrough. Would anyone here be interested on it? I'm writing some thing like what to do at each time of the day, and also how many points unlock what.
There has been a lot of people wanting a walkthrough for a while, so I'd say they'd love it haha I was planning on doing one myself after 0.16 dropped but since we still gonna get a 0.16.2 version that (hopefully!) fixes scene bugs, I wanted to wait for it.

TL;DR

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes