4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Good stuff, my dude. If I HAD to complain, I'd say it's just a bit too well detailed hahaha in the sense that there's a lot of scene repetition (which is kinda implied to be done cause of the subtle changes) and obviously it increases the length of the document but it's really good!
Thanks! Yes, I know it's extremely long, but I have to think on how to make it shorter in a way it still makes sense. Feedback appreciated!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks! Yes, I know it's extremely long, but I have to think on how to make it shorter in a way it still makes sense. Feedback appreciated!
What I wanted to do was to put a sort of disclaimer like: "After you get Depravation to 10 points, spam the option "Spend the day with..." option until everyone is at 70 points." or something like that. Granted, I had that idea since the original 0.12 release (so a long fucking time ago hahaha) and since I'm waiting for 0.16.2, I haven't played the latest version yet so I'm unsure how subtle the changes are and if the scenes would change if they're already maxed out from the get go or if you still get the subtle changes just by repeating the scene without progressing the others.
If I can base my assumptions on the previous versions of the game and how, even if you have the girls maxed out, you still have to do all of their previous scenes to have sex with them (you know, as it's a progression), I'd think the same happens with the subtle changes but I can't confirm that cause I have yet to play haha but if you have more info on that, I'd love to know.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Game looks great, is it playable in fullscreen?
It can be played full screen but the graphics don't resize in a good way, they're gonna be pixelated. Best next thing is to use F6 to imcrease the square screen to reach the top of your screen, so it won't be widescreen.

Reactions: jileni123

PhoenyxBird

Jul 18, 2018
So, well done Dr. Bones! ... La Pucha! I can't get enough of The Manor... You hit that ball out of the park, Mate! ... and I am eagerly waiting for the continuation of Survivor's Guilt...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is this in reference to the guide & walkthrough? Links seem broken?
Which link(s) are you looking for, tho? The guide one is just below the "Downloads" area.

EDIT: Are you, by any chance, browsing the forum on mobile? Sometimes links don't work properly, don't know exactly why. I tried on PC and had no issue, the links aren't broken.

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
ya, I jumped into discord for a few min, and I found the update progress page. But thx for the info, I sure that the others are glad to be informed.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes