4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
with update 16.1 how do you spam spend the day. So max at all the females I can't remember how to do it.
Get 10 Depravation points and before getting out of bed, pick the "Spend the day" option. Repeat ad nauseum with every female until the message that "X character points won't go further" thingy appears.

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
but wasn't version 16.2 supposed to come out in the last week of August? do you know when it will come out? i have already checked trello and discord

Reaver

May 31, 2017
but wasn't version 16.2 supposed to come out in the last week of August? do you know when it will come out? i have already checked trello and discord
All in good time. Bones has a life as well as game making, hell he might have a job as well. That means that he wouldn't have a full 8 hours a day to spend making games. (that is an assumption) This is Bones we are talking about if its on time it's not going to be all that great, if it's late it's normally worth the wait.

Feb 27, 2020
Is it possible to access the second night with the officers and the thief without beasty? Im really not into that but according to the fan-made walkthrough its the only way to access all those scenes.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Is it possible to access the second night with the officers and the thief without beasty? Im really not into that but according to the fan-made walkthrough its the only way to access all those scenes.
Well, in theory you shouldn't need to toggle Beasty on for 2nd night as there's no animal interaction there, but for the 1st night it is (or should be). Anyways, TL;DR you won't see any beasty on 2nd night whether it's toggled or not

TrashyBlender

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a scene where Vera doesn't jerk you off but instead rides you when you take a bath? I saw it on the walkthrough and I wanna know how to get it

Mahh

May 9, 2017
Martha doggo scene i can't repeat.. the first time I chose tjob and I can't find her again in the basement (stat max).

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Anyone have a set of saves for all scenes?
atm the dream room doesn't provide all the scenes to be seen.

so you gotta have 2 saves with different states:

Save1 for playful, submissive and permissive.

Save2 for curious, dominant and passionate.

i did state them in the wrong order but i hope you get the trick :p

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Dr.Bones : And when that ready I will post that build 0.16.2 as PUBLIC right away, so bear with me... This word is bullshit. 3 months later maybe yes or maybe not he post the update..
0.16.2 isn't ready tho so we have yet to see if he delivers or not. With his latest track record I can assume why you doubt it, but until it arrives, we can't say for sure.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Greytide

Nicola777

Nov 14, 2018
as it says on trello it is also revisiting the art and the animation of the three choices for martha vera and lucine in all there are other 9 - 10 animations

• Thinking Face

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Of 2021? I doubt he meant an entire year for a single update, there's no way they planned that much content for it to take that long.
Nah, it's part of the (now) meme that the Doc takes a long time to make updates since the 0.15 update took like 8 months(?) and the 0.16 one took like 5 or so. 0.16.1 was released the next day or two, I believe, which was mainly a bugfix and 0.16.2 was gonna have a couple more bugfixes and I believe some more scenes, but still a relatively small-ish update. I don't know if the Doc mentioned an estimated date, but those have also turned into a meme cause it's not the first time he fails to meet the deadlines he puts on himself haha what I don't get is why one dude is railing on him for not releasing it for free (0.16.2) if the update isn't even up yet! But oh well...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
That sound effect when Lucille backs into the mc when they're in the pantry at night cracks me up every time. The fact that she's completely oblivious to what she's doing makes it even funnier.:LOL:

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes