4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
lol im new in this site and this type of games so CALM THE FCK DOWN IM LISTEINING TO KIDZ BOP.
At this point it's like PTSD, my dude haha It's a kneejerk reaction cause the amount of people asking whether or not it's abandoned...
1599551857331.png
Granted it hasn't happened again recently (you're the first in like 3 weeks, I believe haha) but yeah, that's pretty much it.

Reactions: purple-milk

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
At this point it's like PTSD, my dude haha It's a kneejerk reaction cause the amount of people asking whether or not it's abandoned...
View attachment 806526
Granted it hasn't happened again recently (you're the first in like 3 weeks, I believe haha) but yeah, that's pretty much it.
lol i unterstand btw u look like u know stuff any suggestions on similar game ?

p.s - ayyyyyy i learned how put gif from ur signature ty

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
lol i unterstand btw u look like u know stuff any suggestions on similar game ?
Similar as in content, I'm guessing? As in incest, big tits, etc?
Insexual Awakening is always at the top of my list haha pretty good VN-ish game, and the sporty sister is Snu Snu material.
You could also try Never Saint, although latest version 0.11 I believe is kinda laggy at the title screen, don't know why. Haven't played through the latest version so I'm unsure if something else has weird things happening.
Haven't played Summertime Saga (a cardinal sin in here, I think) but for what I've heard/seen, it's pretty swell. Also it just updated today/yesterday, so more content haha
Daily Lives of my Countryside is pretty good as well, same with LittleMan Remake and Town of Passion as well!

p.s - ayyyyyy i learned how put gif from ur signature ty
Ayyyyyy! :D

Greytide

Jun 9, 2018
any suggestions on similar game ?
Insexual Awakening is always at the top of my list haha pretty good VN-ish game, and the sporty sister is Snu Snu material.
You could also try Never Saint, although latest version 0.11 I believe is kinda laggy at the title screen, don't know why. Haven't played through the latest version so I'm unsure if something else has weird things happening.
Haven't played Summertime Saga (a cardinal sin in here, I think) but for what I've heard/seen, it's pretty swell. Also it just updated today/yesterday, so more content haha
Daily Lives of my Countryside is pretty good as well, same with LittleMan Remake and Town of Passion as well!
Gonna add this old school flash gem to the list -
Also a DL site search , , should be able to find a few of those through their eng titles on sukebei, usually the translated ones

Last edited:

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018

All the game i played and love =)) found someone with the same taste here

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
lol im new in this site and this type of games so CALM THE FCK DOWN IM LISTEINING TO KIDZ BOP.
k I just wanted to add this man I replied to was asking something painfully obvious by just reading and his name was "bruhbruhh". Knowing how this website tends to de-evolve into non-stop sarcasm at some point you gotta ask

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
k I just wanted to add this man I replied to was asking something painfully obvious by just reading and his name was "bruhbruhh". Knowing how this website tends to de-evolve into non-stop sarcasm at some point you gotta ask
lmao u remembered my name & spelled it correctly too damn . my profile also had new member tag under it . to me it seemed like some triggered gatekeepers that's all don't mind me.

Last edited:

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020

Mate u are too cool thanks for the suggestions i will give all these games a try .

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

Ayyyyy! My man was a man of culture as well, but I would put Never saint out of the list now because of how laggy the new update are (Extremely laggy and I had to shut down the game after only 10 minutes of playing). The rest...was the best games...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Ayyyyy! My man was a man of culture as well, but I would put Never saint out of the list now because of how laggy the new update are (Extremely laggy and I had to shut down the game after only 10 minutes of playing). The rest...was the best games...
Yeah, I noticed it on the title screen but since I had little time I didn't played the scenes so I was unaware the issue extended to all of them :/ however I'd still keep watch on it or just google the 10.5 Extended version hahaha

Last edited:

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, I noticed it on the title screen but since I had little time I didn't played the scenes so I was unaware the issue extended to all of them :/ however I'd still keep watch on it or just google the 10.5 Extended version hahaha
Lucky you. Mine just crashed after my first test run. Was like F this I'm outta here

• Haha

AMysteriousGuy

Jan 8, 2020
I’m having trouble getting luciles state event to pop up. I made a new save for 16.1 and then I’ve done all of her events except for the tag doggy style as it won’t pop up. I’ve gotten her trust to 70 and my depravation is 70 too but she won’t go to the library in the morning.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
I’m having trouble getting luciles state event to pop up. I made a new save for 16.1 and then I’ve done all of her events except for the tag doggy style as it won’t pop up. I’ve gotten her trust to 70 and my depravation is 70 too but she won’t go to the library in the morning.
Did you enable the beasty mode? If not you cant see that scene

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Did you enable the beasty mode? If not you cant see that scene
That would only work for the doggy tag, but I don't think it matters for the State Event or well, it SHOULDN'T matter as it's content that you will never see if Beasty is not enabled and it would be a big oversight from the Doc to lock players from enjoying the "regular" scenes and consequentially trigger their states.
Check the comment before this one. Also, have you done the pantry scene at midnight? I can't quite remember if you can fuck her before the State Event is completed, but for starters, whenever you get the chance to pick "Rub", go faster until new options pop-up and instead of Cumming pick "Fuck" and the scene should play. Might as well give it a try to make her State Ready the next morning.

Coldorax

Dec 4, 2017
Could be - Good update or please update - according to google translate ( which probably means it is totally something else?
I ran by several translators, the common denominator seems to be that they want an update. Now someone just needs to tell to that person that an update is on its way hopefully in their lifetime.

AMysteriousGuy

Jan 8, 2020
That would only work for the doggy tag, but I don't think it matters for the State Event or well, it SHOULDN'T matter as it's content that you will never see if Beasty is not enabled and it would be a big oversight from the Doc to lock players from enjoying the "regular" scenes and consequentially trigger their states.

Check the comment before this one. Also, have you done the pantry scene at midnight? I can't quite remember if you can fuck her before the State Event is completed, but for starters, whenever you get the chance to pick "Rub", go faster until new options pop-up and instead of Cumming pick "Fuck" and the scene should play. Might as well give it a try to make her State Ready the next morning.
I do have beasty mode activated and i have done the pantry scene twice now. I might just have to download someones save at this point.
EDIT: I could fuck her at the pantry btw

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes