4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

r778

Oct 9, 2018
atm the dream room doesn't provide all the scenes to be seen.

so you gotta have 2 saves with different states:

Save1 for playful, submissive and permissive.

Save2 for curious, dominant and passionate.

i did state them in the wrong order but i hope you get the trick :p
Yeah I know, I wanted to see the new Martha scenes but I don't want to redo the whole game so was hoping for a save

Reactions: Mr Nadie

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
I have her in the playful state and its been about 10 HJ later yet still dont even have access to the Blowjob nor from behind option.
Then you don't have her in the playful option. I recently uploaded a Walkthrough that is more of an "Idiots Guide" than a walkthrough. Check the requirements there. For the Blowjob you need 60 Depravation and 20 Trust, and for the Sex option you need her State Event result to be playful, which means that you need both Depravation and Trust to be 70. Check my guide ;-)

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Is there a scene where Vera doesn't jerk you off but instead rides you when you take a bath? I saw it on the walkthrough and I wanna know how to get it
Yes, there is. You need the outcome of her State Event to be Dominant, and the net time that you masturbate she will ride you.

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
What I wanted to do was to put a sort of disclaimer like: "After you get Depravation to 10 points, spam the option "Spend the day with..." option until everyone is at 70 points." or something like that. Granted, I had that idea since the original 0.12 release (so a long fucking time ago hahaha) and since I'm waiting for 0.16.2, I haven't played the latest version yet so I'm unsure how subtle the changes are and if the scenes would change if they're already maxed out from the get go or if you still get the subtle changes just by repeating the scene without progressing the others.
If I can base my assumptions on the previous versions of the game and how, even if you have the girls maxed out, you still have to do all of their previous scenes to have sex with them (you know, as it's a progression), I'd think the same happens with the subtle changes but I can't confirm that cause I have yet to play haha but if you have more info on that, I'd love to know.
Hey man, I may do that for the next update then. I saw that what I did is called "Idiots Guide" in some other games, so I will do something for the people who decide to spam the "Spend the day with" option. In that way the game can be finished earlier of course. I just wanted to do something where you cannot do that, as in more AAA games where you cannot use these "cheats" before you finish the game at least once.

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
Hi, I have a question

The book that I have found in the library calls The Lusty Argonian Maid

It means that Dr. Bones is The Elder Scrolls fan?

If that were true, that would be another reason to love Dr. Bones much much more

tanktop24

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone having trouble with vera hidden scene when he walks in the stables. its not working for me i have all points up to max and have the right state. is this part still bugged?

p.s when he walks in the stables he says he is not in the mood to watch vera pick up poop.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes