4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can we make mods for the game?
I mean, you can try... but you're gonna need to decrypt the game files and somehow reverse engineer them to acquire an editable RPGMV file. (This last one is pure speculation as idk how RPGMaker works but if it's anything like Unity, then maybe the point stands).

Also I might be remembering wrong but didn't you asked this before? xD

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
Hey guys how to make Martha to sleep long?? I can't find something to make Martha can sleep long.. pls explain :3
And Martha's erotic scenes aren't more??

Apr 16, 2020
Hey guys how to make Martha to sleep long?? I can't find something to make Martha can sleep long.. pls explain :3
you need to buy sleeping pills from merchant(infront of the gate, outside the mansion, she shows up twice a week, so sometimes she's not there), or if you already have it, you can exchange martha's suplements(in the cabinet, near her bed, that's in her room) into sleeping pill's in a certain time at day, not at night(i think)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
you need to buy sleeping pills from merchant(infront of the gate, outside the mansion, she shows up twice a week, so sometimes she's not there), or if you already have it, you can exchange martha's suplements(in the cabinet, near her bed, that's in her room) into sleeping pill's in a certain time at day, not at night(i think)
If memory doesn't fail me, it's in the afternoon, if not, try in the evening.

Check the guide (link in the 1st post of the thread) for a list of scenes and how to get them.

Reactions: JackieTop

Peneloco1

Jan 11, 2021
Hi. I read here from someone that a new update will be launched this month. If that's true. Does someone know more or less the day? And how i could keep my advance until know when i install the new update?. Thanks in advance

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hi. I read here from someone that a new update will be launched this month. If that's true. Does someone know more or less the day? And how i could keep my advance until know when i install the new update?. Thanks in advance
We don't know the correct date when the new update will be release, and sometime you should expect that Dr could be late to deliver it because of real life work

damez

Apr 21, 2018
Hi all , i would like to make a suggestion for this game if someone could get the message to Dr Bones , my suggestion is for the scenes with the MC and mom in the room the MC is asleep it would be awesome if the MC could open his eyes maybe grab her head etc i am not sure how much programming that would be im hoping not much and new lines for him whilst his awake that would be great i am hoping its minimal effort , i am huge fan of urban demons as well wish the MC could have opened his eyes in those scenes nevertheless jus a suggestion hope you guys back me up on this one all in all this is by far the best game in this genre and just wanted to say Dr Bones you are a genius mate cant wait for the update and a proper 2021 to you all

Reactions: marquent

marquent

Jul 7, 2019
Hi all , i would like to make a suggestion for this game if someone could get the message to Dr Bones , my suggestion is for the scenes with the MC and mom in the room the MC is asleep it would be awesome if the MC could open his eyes maybe grab her head etc i am not sure how much programming that would be im hoping not much and new lines for him whilst his awake that would be great i am hoping its minimal effort , i am huge fan of urban demons as well wish the MC could have opened his eyes in those scenes nevertheless jus a suggestion hope you guys back me up on this one all in all this is by far the best game in this genre and just wanted to say Dr Bones you are a genius mate cant wait for the update and a proper 2021 to you all
That's a pretty good idea, and i'm pretty sure you can suggest scenes as a patron or something

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
Hello guys!!! As promised, this is my Walkthrough for this game as of version 16.1. Any feedback, correction or element that complements it is more than welcome. It has 4 sections: WT, Girls locations, Scene requirements and Item Locations. I hope it helps!

Many many thanks for the detailed walkthrough or " Idiot's Guide " :D
Does it cover the special events like Christmas or Halloween or can i do those later after finishing the guide ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Many many thanks for the detailed walkthrough or " Idiot's Guide " :D
Does it cover the special events like Christmas or Halloween or can i do those later after finishing the guide ?
The events are available after Mia arrives (and I'm guessing after she reaches her cap of points at 35). They can be done whenever BUT they have to be done one after the other, if you skip a day you'll have to repeat them in the order of Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day and finally Easter.

Good thing is that you don't need to see the scenes again, just sleep to finish the event and the next will be available so no biggie

Last edited:

SquallPT

Jan 22, 2018
The events are available after Mia arrives (and I'm guessing after she reaches her cap of points at 35). They can be done whenever BUT they have to be done one after the other, if you skip a day you'll have to repeat them in the order of Halloween, Christmas, Mother's Day and finally Easter.

Good thing is that you don't need to see the scenes again, just sleep to finish the event and the next will be available so no
Ok, Thanks for the tip :)

copoarmy

Dec 9, 2019
Hello guys!!! As promised, this is my Walkthrough for this game as of version 16.1. Any feedback, correction or element that complements it is more than welcome. It has 4 sections: WT, Girls locations, Scene requirements and Item Locations. I hope it helps!
i follow this guide but why helping mom in storage did not increase the guilt?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I don't know what happened to 16.2.1 version, but some point you never get! I have problem with Martha in storage, and Mia get curiosity only at evening when David is naked in bathroom, but she get it only til point she touches David! On graveyard David can't talk to her, she only standing there. It's bug maybe.
If you're having trouble getting points, use the "Spend time with..." option whenever you wake up. Before getting out of bed, pick that option and pick a girl, the day will reach Evening and you'll get +5 points for the picked girl, repeat with everyone until they're at 70 points each (Mia's current limit is at 35).

• Red Heart
Reactions: MIkedante
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes