4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love ya too, you dirty lolicon. 0.17 is the "Mia" update. So, there you go.

EDIT: I just realized you said you love the game and not me... so the "love ya too" may sound weird... regardless, I will keep it as it is. #some-homo
Don't worry Doc! I love both you and your game, and can't wait for that Mia content.....HUEHUEHUEHUE....

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Reading doc's replies can only state that he has rock solid composure and self-confidence... (y) Respect and envy...
Oh, believe me, there is no need for envy. I have a great lack of composure and self-confidence like everybody else. I just try to not get hung up in the negative aspects of my interactions with people over the internet... There is a lot of negativity out there already, I don't need to add up to that... However, I will (of course) take the compliment.

khazimsan

Jul 17, 2020
Love the game Doc, been following for years! Hopefully a lot of those not implemented scenes will be added when you can get to them. I would love some more yoga poses with the family after the mia update!

Reactions: Oseo Bones

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yo guys how to know the release date of the next update of the game????
Sadly you can't, Dr was very busy with real life work so it would take quite sometimes for new update to come out. You can go to his subscriblestar page and found the Trello, he would update the progress of development on there but last time I check it wasn't moving far

Reactions: Ragedguy

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
I'd love if you add some skinny girl too (maybe a maid (???)), I know Mia have this style but she's a bit... little (?, I love the game but I'm not a big fan of "big" bodies :sneaky:.

Anyway, I'll waiting the update to enjoy the new stuff. :KEK:

JackieTop

Jan 8, 2021
Excuse me, how to enter the bathroom while Martha taking a shower? and isn't there a more H scene of Martha? I really need her :33333

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Excuse me, how to enter the bathroom while Martha taking a shower? and isn't there a more H scene of Martha? I really need her :33333
Need the key to the bathroom. Interact with her night stand when she's sleeping to get it.

Also check the guide (link in the 1st page of the thread) for a detailed explanation of all the stuff in the game and also a list of scenes for each girl. If you have doubts, you most likely will solve it with the help of the guide so please, PLEASE! Read the guide carefully and thoroughly.

If you can't find the answer in there then feel free to ask or just @ me :D

YaBoiChimkenNuggs

Jul 26, 2020
Need the key to the bathroom. Interact with her night stand when she's sleeping to get it.

Also check the guide (link in the 1st page of the thread) for a detailed explanation of all the stuff in the game and also a list of scenes for each girl. If you have doubts, you most likely will solve it with the help of the guide so please, PLEASE! Read the guide carefully and thoroughly.

If you can't find the answer in there then feel free to ask or just @ me :D
I was just abt to say that lol

PeanutBoy305

Jul 12, 2018
Sadly you can't, Dr was very busy with real life work so it would take quite sometimes for new update to come out. You can go to his subscriblestar page and found the Trello, he would update the progress of development on there but last time I check it wasn't moving far
If I remember correctly, he said that he's planning on releasing the next update in the middle of January. So maybe next week it will come out, not sure.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
I love this game. if i could pay to pay this persons bills while the do nothing but work on this game i would. Cant wait for the next update

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
I've answered this question two pages back, anyway:

" You need to have Doyle with you and peek when Martha is in the bathroom and try to open the door, he'll tell you that he knows how to get the key then you can pick it from the top right corner of her room".

There isn't any horse scene with Martha, just two with the dog (BJ and TJ) in the basement.

Reactions: JackieTop

KR4T05191

Jun 20, 2019
Guys I have a problem with the game, when I oppen it the size of it is very small and not full size, why?
How to fix that? Thx for help

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Guys I have a problem with the game, when I oppen it the size of it is very small and not full size, why?
How to fix that? Thx for help
You can change the aspect with F6 and full screen/minimize with F5.
As a sidenote, it's gonna look bad cause there's no antialiasing cause RPGMaker games (at least before MV or whichever is the latest one released) and the default window size is 800x600. You can resize the window with those keys but there's gonna be serious abundance of jagged lines/pixels due to beiong rendered in a bigger size than intended.

Reactions: KR4T05191
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes