4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
If you take a look at user TrialRagnarok's signature, you can see a link called Recommendations. In there there is a comprehensive list of games that might be appealing to those who are into The Manor. Said list is the best answer to your question as of this moment.
Thanks, I've checked out some of them (and download some of them too) but there's no one similar to this games, I talk about gameplay and I don't like the "asian" style with super sized bodies xD.

Anyway, hope we can get the update soon, thanks and happy new year to everyone!!!.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Thanks, I've checked out some of them (and download some of them too) but there's no one similar to this games, I talk about gameplay and I don't like the "asian" style with super sized bodies xD.

Anyway, hope we can get the update soon, thanks and happy new year to everyone!!!.
That's the issue when people say "similar" cause it can mean a bunch of things haha as in, you mean MILF and incest? Huge Boobs? Beasty? Story-focused? Paranormal things? It's a whole lot of variables that can't be properly summarized in "similar" cause maybe you only like 2 or 3 aspects instead of the whole lot or maybe just one.

In your case, you mean it as gameplay, most refer to the content in itself, others have meant as in animated focus, that's why my recommendations are kinda all over the place :HideThePain:

Also I'm not too fond of 3DCG games (namely 90% of VNs using DAZ models) unless they're anime-esque in aesthetic (think of Koikatsu and Honey Select 3D models) so my recommendations for those are very very limited. I mean, I've heard Timestamps & Sisterly Lust are great but I'm not too attracted to pseudo realistic looking 3D models no matter how good the story and scenes are, the facial expressions freak me the fuck out sometimes.

Anyways, that turned into a small rant haha
TL;DR "similar" is too broad of a term, my recommendations are all over the place due to lack of specific focus and I don't like DAZ models :KEK:

Reactions: Amsterdance

isabdul

Apr 16, 2020
Can't get Martha's bathroom key, I tried right side of her bedroom still nothing slows up. She's sleeping Right side of the bed btw, how do I change that

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
That's the issue when people say "similar" cause it can mean a bunch of things haha as in, you mean MILF and incest? Huge Boobs? Beasty? Story-focused? Paranormal things? It's a whole lot of variables that can't be properly summarized in "similar" cause maybe you only like 2 or 3 aspects instead of the whole lot or maybe just one.

In your case, you mean it as gameplay, most refer to the content in itself, others have meant as in animated focus, that's why my recommendations are kinda all over the place :HideThePain:

Also I'm not too fond of 3DCG games (namely 90% of VNs using DAZ models) unless they're anime-esque in aesthetic (think of Koikatsu and Honey Select 3D models) so my recommendations for those are very very limited. I mean, I've heard Timestamps & Sisterly Lust are great but I'm not too attracted to pseudo realistic looking 3D models no matter how good the story and scenes are, the facial expressions freak me the fuck out sometimes.

Anyways, that turned into a small rant haha
TL;DR "similar" is too broad of a term, my recommendations are all over the place due to lack of specific focus and I don't like DAZ models :KEK:
Yes, I know that similar is a hard term because a lot of things are involved in it but I refer to gameplay and the style of incest/voyeur and I like the leveling system to get your "rewards". :KEK:

I'm now trying "Insexual Awakening" and it's very similar to Manor in those terms (not a lot in gameplay because you can't move free wherever you want) and seems like a nice game, just wish it had more animations instead of just artworks but I'm enjoying it so I'd recommend it to anyone that's looking for some "similar" game.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
Can't get Martha's bathroom key, I tried right side of her bedroom still nothing slows up. She's sleeping Right side of the bed btw, how do I change that
You need to have Doyle with you and peek when Martha is in the bathroom and try to open the door then he'll tell you that he knows how to get the key then you can pick it from the right top corner of the room.

Apr 30, 2020
I have a question, How can I activate the Vera Horse scene (Stare) after the one count he always chooses his life, I think my game is bugged but I don't want to reset my progress. I have completed other girls scenes (all girls are max lvl). Please help me I even read the guides and walkthrough, Please I'm begging how to trigger the sex scene in stables.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a question, How can I activate the Vera Horse scene (Stare) after the one count he always chooses his life, I think my game is bugged but I don't want to reset my progress. I have completed other girls scenes (all girls are max lvl). Please help me I even read the guides and walkthrough, Please I'm begging how to trigger the sex scene in stables.
Have you gotten the option to trigger the State Events? For that you need 70 Depravation and when you try to call Doyle with the ring, he shouldn't answer, go to the basement and a cutscene where he now has a visible body, after that the State Events can be triggered.

Anyways, the horse scene (Stare) is the final trigger for her State Event to happen, so make sure:
1.- You already had that chat with Doyle now that he has a visible body
2.- Complete all her scenes at least TWICE. Usually once is enough but I believe 1 or 2 need a 2nd viewing so just to make sure, do them twice.

Use the guide to see that you have done all of her scenes cause just missing one prevents the (Stare) option to progress further.

• Wow
Reactions: Knight Leordene
Apr 30, 2020
How to trigger the Doyle have the visible body event?

IM SURE TO MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T ENCOUNTERED THAT ONE THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING (ur a life saviour)

Apr 30, 2020
Have you gotten the option to trigger the State Events? For that you need 70 Depravation and when you try to call Doyle with the ring, he shouldn't answer, go to the basement and a cutscene where he now has a visible body, after that the State Events can be triggered.

Anyways, the horse scene (Stare) is the final trigger for her State Event to happen, so make sure:
1.- You already had that chat with Doyle now that he has a visible body
2.- Complete all her scenes at least TWICE. Usually once is enough but I believe 1 or 2 need a 2nd viewing so just to make sure, do them twice.

Use the guide to see that you have done all of her scenes cause just missing one prevents the (Stare) option to progress further.
and btw the state events for Martha (Passionate) and Lucile(playful) are activated

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to trigger the Doyle have the visible body event?

IM SURE TO MYSELF THAT I DIDN'T ENCOUNTERED THAT ONE THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING (ur a life saviour)
The State Events can't be triggered unless he's visible. Probably a switch/flag was activated that made it possible to skip that scene hahaha happened to me twice before so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to you.

Anyways, try doing her scenes at least twice. Make sure to not miss the one where you peep on her in the evening until she catches you and do try to sneak into her room at night, those seem to be the ones people miss the most. Trust me, you are probably missing a single scene and that's why you can't advance with the "Stare" scene.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Knight Leordene
Apr 30, 2020
The State Events can't be triggered unless he's visible. Probably a switch/flag was activated that made it possible to skip that scene hahaha happened to me twice before so I wouldn't be surprised if that happened to you.

Anyways, try doing her scenes at least twice. Make sure to not miss the one where you peep on her in the evening until she catches you and do try to sneak into her room at night, those seem to be the ones people miss the most. Trust me, you are probably missing a single scene and that's why you can't advance with the "Stare" scene.
I'll try it later at night, I can't play the "GAME" on daylight hahahaha, Gotta remember what u said MUST DO THE THING TWICE, ur awesome bro have a great day n happy new year..

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes