4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
i post 18 saves include that in page 702, check that out
I've downloaded them but there's not a Martha state save, just Vera and Lucile.

EDIT: Oh, I've find one save with the "permissive" state already activated but anyway I prefer the passionate <3

Why Vera still agressive in the sleeping scenes when she has the submissive state?, I don't know if it's a bug...

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Why Vera still agressive in the sleeping scenes when she has the submissive state?, I don't know if it's a bug...
Not all scenes are affected (at the moment) by the State the girl is in, that's why in some of them they still act like their regular 'selves. Eventually all the "legacy" scenes are gonna be affected (remade) so it's a matter of time.

Reactions: Amsterdance

Amsterdance

Dec 29, 2020
Not all scenes are affected (at the moment) by the State the girl is in, that's why in some of them they still act like their regular 'selves. Eventually all the "legacy" scenes are gonna be affected (remade) so it's a matter of time.
Ok, thanks for the info so I'll be waiting the update to keep enjoying this very nice game :)

Any similar game to this one?, I've tried "Survivor Guilt" but it runs VERY bad on my notebook, I don't know why.

Shnob

Jun 24, 2020
How to quickly get relationship points? I know there is a function spend time with, but I do not know where it is.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
How to quickly get relationship points? I know there is a function spend time with, but I do not know where it is.
First you need to get the MC's Depravation points to 10, the "speedy" way is to read the "Lusty Argonian Maid" in the studio/library and by peeking to the Mom and Sister when they're in the bathroom. Once you get 10 points, whenever you wake up the menu should show 3 options: "Get Up", "Stay in Bed" and "Spend the day with..." (order may vary), just pick the last option and select a specific girl. Each time you'll get 5 points up to a max of 70 (and for Mia that's 35) and don't worry, don't exactly need to keep track since the game will show a message in orange/red mentioning whenever the girl can't get more points cause you reached the cap.

Shnob

Jun 24, 2020
First you need to get the MC's Depravation points to 10, the "speedy" way is to read the "Lusty Argonian Maid" in the studio/library and by peeking to the Mom and Sister when they're in the bathroom. Once you get 10 points, whenever you wake up the menu should show 3 options: "Get Up", "Stay in Bed" and "Spend the day with..." (order may vary), just pick the last option and select a specific girl. Each time you'll get 5 points up to a max of 70 (and for Mia that's 35) and don't worry, don't exactly need to keep track since the game will show a message in orange/red mentioning whenever the girl can't get more points cause you reached the cap.
Thanks man and Happy New Year!

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
That stuff is linked to how many posts you are seeing per page. Change your settings to "20 per page" and retry the link. Voilà!

View attachment 962045

Also the "Walkthrough" in the Discord server is the same as the guide, just incorrectly labelled as a walkthrough, checked just in case and the wikia page, the PDF and the guide in here are the same.

For me the difference of guide and walkthrough is the former gives you a hint of what to do (guidance, if you will) and the latter is a proven step by step process to achieve a specific result, which taking that into account we could come to the conclusion that the guide is a walkthrough-esque thing as it describes certain ins and outs and whatnot while not telling you specifics per se... so there's that haha

TL;DR change your posts settings, the fabled guide/walkthrough is the same thing :HideThePain:
Wow I had no idea my guide got copied to other places, nice to know my work is getting places lol

have a guide, not a walkthrough, back to page 1, has a link to the guide, but I think it doesn't have the 16.2.1 events in it.
No new scenes in 16.2.1 it was only for bug fixing. The current guide contains all available content.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes