4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
The word pervert is so misused. I'm not a pervert for liking anal sex, I'm not a pervert for liking roleplay, and I'm not a pervert for having an uncommon fetish. Am I disgusting? Sure. Am I doing anything wrong? No. Therefore I'm not a pervert
Wrong. You're a disgusting pervert. We all are, hence us being in this thread

• Angry
Reactions: Turtlesweater42

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Wrong. You're a disgusting pervert. We all are, hence us being in this thread
:D It's okay, some people... well, most actually... have trouble accepting the truth about themselves. It doesn't matter what we call ourselves, ort the mental gymnastics we perform to justify it to ourselves. Here, we are all - to varying degrees - deviants from the acceptable norm, whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is. But when you get to my age you stop caring too much about most of that and just try to accept your own crap, and try not to get splattered by anyone elses.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
Man, there is such a thing as intelligence and common sense.
I've yet to see any evidence of that...

Council to give a re-view to etymology of the name, you might be surprised, how the ancients meant the bullshit of today.
Proving what? That a word meant something else entirely in a different language 2000 years ago? So what?

Heck, you don't need to go back 2000 years:
Douche, English:
A stream of water, often containing medicinal or cleansing agents, that is applied to a body part or cavity for hygienic or therapeutic purposes.
Typically this refers vaginal irrigation, which as I understand it is actually of debatable hygienic value.
Also another word for a distinctily unpleasant - usually male - individual.

Douche, French: To shower.
First time I encountered the French usage was a fench-canadain woman saying that she "needed to douche". Um, thanks for sharing. Turns out she was simply declaring she needed to take a shower.

And yes, the English word is based on the French word, but has a substantially altered meaning. Does that mean that the English word is wrong? No, it just means that English uses the same word for something else. This is not at all uncommon.

Now, is society and the world full of shit? Of course it is! Can any of us do anything about it? Probably not. Then fuck it, no point in getting too worked up over it.

Reactions: Jobwriter

CrashDJeff

Sep 19, 2018
And this is why we have discord to disguss about stuff and ideas etc , not to flood F95 with it :LUL:
Hahahaha

Discord is just the same like here, the users post suggestions, but is flood of another stuff.

This forum can be a channel for ideas either. Why not

In fact, i think here is best than Discord.

I only go in Discord in launch days (Best days ever hahaha)

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Here, we are all - to varying degrees - deviants from the acceptable norm, whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is.
Thankfully that kind of stigma is seemingly going away with Steam and what not accepting lewd games on their platform.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Cuong2000

Jul 16, 2020
Unrelated but does anyone know how to fix the black screen while in H scenes? In the game Knight Of Love [Slightly Pink Heart] : ))))

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
where can i find the bathroom key? the guide says Marta's nightstand, but if i try to interact, it doesn't trigger anything

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
where can i find the bathroom key? the guide says Marta's nightstand, but if i try to interact, it doesn't trigger anything
Ok, you need to have Doyle (the ghost) with you. Peek on Martha while she's taking a bath, she does it in the 2nd half of the morning. After peeking, try to open the door, it will say it's locked but Doyle will mention the key. Then, go to sleep and get up at midnight, go to her nighstand and a sparkle should be there. There ya go, the bath key.

Reactions: pasus

d90art

Mar 23, 2019
Note to all members, please @ me when post like these are made. I have an art gallery under my guide and I'm trying to fill it with all the content that's posted here (as long as the content is at a certain level of quality).
Here's one I made a while back on the discord. Not the most fantastic drawing or anything, but still. Dog warning
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes