4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

ebator.80lvl

Apr 25, 2018
Hello everyone Guys, can you tell me on which site it is better to support Dr bones? It's a great game and I want to support it financially!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how do you get Vera"s state event to trigger? I have her arousal maxed out.
Make sure you've the following requirements:
1) Have both the MC and her at 70 points.
2) Complete all her other scenes at least TWICE (in most cases you only need to do them once but just to be safe do it twice). If you don't know all the scenes she has available, check the guide, link in the 1st page of the thread.
3) After you've done the previous 2 points, wait for the first half of the afternoon and go outside, if the dog is alone, go to her room, if she's outside with the dog, you're missing a scene.
Just make sure you save in another save slot before interacting with her room's door because you can't change in what state she ends up with.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
The good doc should hire in future someone to translate the game to JAP, and sell it like Kagura games, in DLstore. Imagine all those sweet Iene's in you pocket.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
The pictures make the game look bad but once you play it that bad will turn into great.
Hopefully we see more updates in the future.
I've never felt so flattered yet so insulted by a single sentence before.

Hello everyone Guys, can you tell me on which site it is better to support Dr bones? It's a great game and I want to support it financially!
I'll dm you my Onlyfans if you want... I got some really sweet bone pics there.

The good doc should hire in future someone to translate the game to JAP, and sell it like Kagura games, in DLstore. Imagine all those sweet Iene's in you pocket.
Let me get this straight... So, I should hire someone to translate my game from (broken) english to japanese, so Kagura Games buys it and then translate it to (non-broken) english so that way I can get more moneys?...

I take back what I said earlier... THIS is the sentence that makes me feel flattered yet insulted.

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
Let me get this straight... So, I should hire someone to translate my game from (broken) english to japanese, so Kagura Games buys it and then translate it to (non-broken) english so that way I can get more moneys?...

I take back what I said earlier... THIS is the sentence that makes me feel flattered yet insulted.
No no no....srry, what i mean with my very limited english is, You hire someone to translate the game to JAP , then YOU sell it, like some companys sell in dlsite, i dont know what is needed to put a game there(dlsite). You make the sweet ienes! not they, not sell to kagura not sell to anyone, its your project you work on it, you diserve the sweet money. I mean you put in some online store for the final costume buy it. I say about dlsite bcus most of JAP games i seek i end up there.
Like the imperial gate keeper, he sells the game but still update it, dont know how it works but there is 2 version the JAP and later a ENG one later.
I dont know what JAP plataform is most famous to sell games over there, but im sure your game in JP can make alot of sucess.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA best joke i ever hear to compensate this weekend LMAO!

I do it for free and only for the credits lol k

ebator.80lvl

Apr 25, 2018
I've never felt so flattered yet so insulted by a single sentence before.

I'll dm you my Onlyfans if you want... I got some really sweet bone pics there.

Yes, it's over! Give me your onlyfans!)

fart1111

Oct 31, 2019
Oseo Bones Any plans on changing previous sex scene dialogue based on the girls event state? Mind you not all of them need changed, but some stand out, like mom still doubting herself during Yoga and such even if she's in the passionate state. Things like Vera tying you to the bed, and her aggressively fucking you in the stable though would probably need reworks for the submissive state, so I understand those taking longer.

Supreme50000

Nov 2, 2018
How do i unlock the other clothes options with mom in yoga and sis in cosplay? i already have max stats and far as i know all the items and events, one in passionate and the other in playful.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes