4.10 star(s) 166 Votes
Jan 21, 2021
I hope that once the games finished we see some impregnation content
I’d love to have an ending where the MC corrupts Martha to the point where she stops taking the pill since I do remember in one scene she mentions being on the pill and she gets pregnant and they all live happily ever after
Some more bestiality content with Martha and Vera would be awesome too

Reactions: BlackFoxEv

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I've been playing the farm game a bit, and although non-NTR is not my preference (I can enjoy it, but I lack some conflict and desire for steal/resist) I find it surprisingly morbid. Even the "loli" is old enough. And how attractive is the teacher!

Playing these games (I obviously include the Mrs bones games) makes me want to code and create games like them.

If I had to choose between the two, I would stick with Oseo Bones because of how the story takes place, and for now, also because of the gameplay and the winks. I hope that recently my economy heals to be able to invest in both projects.

If I charge what I usually charge, I would gladly donate € 25 per month quietly ... But we are in a difficult time all over the world :(

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I've been playing the farm game a bit, and although non-NTR is not my preference (I can enjoy it, but I lack some conflict and desire for steal/resist) I find it surprisingly morbid. Even the "loli" is old enough. And how attractive is the teacher!

Playing these games (I obviously include the Mrs bones games) makes me want to code and create games like them.

If I had to choose between the two, I would stick with Oseo Bones because of how the story takes place, and for now, also because of the gameplay and the winks. I hope that recently my economy heals to be able to invest in both projects.

If I charge what I usually charge, I would gladly donate € 25 per month quietly ... But we are in a difficult time all over the world :(
I would love to see you taking inspiration from Bones and creating your own games, lot of developers was once f95 citizen and on this site for sometimes download and play other Dev games before starting their own project. I have the same financial problem because of covid too but I'll support Bones and other favorite Devs when things calm down, maybe I would become 1 of your supporter too if you decide to join this industry

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
As for my case, I disagree: I defend myself with computers and mobile phones, but I don't know how to program. And above all, for this type of game you need good art and I can't draw.

All I know is to write erotic stories ... And since I am not fluent in English I depend a lot on the translator. Too many buts.

I do not think this can be considered spam, since I am retired and I only write for myself, but if anyone is interested in watching video stories (Some of them are in English) go ahead ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(If sharing this violates any rule, please let me know and I will delete it. I do not benefit at all, since I have not published content for many months)

------

Something addictive is creating content, especially if you like it. But knowing that people like it, and it turns them on is ... well, too good.

Although as a writer (The video story is recent) it always made me feel incomplete. I wrote, yes, but I couldn't draw, or capture my own content.

That is why I envy (and admire) dr bones. And I wish him the best. Hopefully it can evolve and surprise us all. But most importantly, that he is happy with what he does ... And can profit from it.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have the same feeling too, Doyle seems very suspicious when he wanna help MC with the excuse of "just want to see you having sex and carrying on his ideology" so it I won't be surprised if later Doyle would want his body just to finally being alive and do whatever he wanted to the women in the mansion. But it was just my theory so let just wait and see how Bones continue with the story....somehow I don't think we will have it for a very long time...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
is there a gallery?can i get a save ifever?
There's a small Gallery for 1 time event sex scenes when you wake up in the night and interact with the table in the room, beside that there aren't any more than that because the rest can be repeat when you meet with the girls in different day and night time

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have the same feeling too, Doyle seems very suspicious when he wanna help MC with the excuse of "just want to see you having sex and carrying on his ideology" so it I won't be surprised if later Doyle would want his body just to finally being alive and do whatever he wanted to the women in the mansion. But it was just my theory so let just wait and see how Bones continue with the story....somehow I don't think we will have it for a very long time...

I know that making a game is extremely difficult, and brainstorming by adapting the mechanics, dialogues and actions of the NPCs must be exhausting.

But I love to think that Doyle will somehow take advantage of MC's perks in that house. Maybe with a bit rougher sex, or more "hooligan" actions like teasing Martha while she's on the phone. With Vera he could have a dominant relationship, surprising her. For example: When Doyle dominates, MC is rough and wins. When it's just MC ... Well. Vera breaks it with her ass.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I know that making a game is extremely difficult, and brainstorming by adapting the mechanics, dialogues and actions of the NPCs must be exhausting.

But I love to think that Doyle will somehow take advantage of MC's perks in that house. Maybe with a bit rougher sex, or more "hooligan" actions like teasing Martha while she's on the phone. With Vera he could have a dominant relationship, surprising her. For example: When Doyle dominates, MC is rough and wins. When it's just MC ... Well. Vera breaks it with her ass.
That would be a very interesting plot and show that not just the women in the mansion but even MC got tricked and lure into Doyle's influence without knowing it, at first he would only think it was him who slowly into more rougher sex but slowly realize and suspect that he was being corrupt and turn into Doyle plaything and tried to fight back. It could be like how we choose the stage for the girls, now the protagonist had to choose either following Doyle's idea or reject and taking back control

• Love
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
That would be a very interesting plot and show that not just the women in the mansion but even MC got tricked and lure into Doyle's influence without knowing it, at first he would only think it was him who slowly into more rougher sex but slowly realize and suspect that he was being corrupt and turn into Doyle plaything and tried to fight back. It could be like how we choose the stage for the girls, now the protagonist had to choose either following Doyle's idea or reject and taking back control
Mr. Bones must be pulling the hairs that he doesn't have because these ideas were not thought of by him. Or maybe it already occurred to you and you just need time to get there.

We should patent this idea muahahah

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Mr. Bones must be pulling the hairs that he doesn't have because these ideas were not thought of by him. Or maybe it already occurred to you and you just need time to get there.

We should patent this idea muahahah
I have a feeling Bones could have planning for something similar, maybe not turning Doyle into an evil manipulate spirit but something like he's study and finally found a way to not just manifest but now can truly interact with living things. Maybe he will be like the dog, when getting bored or being leave out while MC having fun with the girls he will grow frustration and decide to pranking them, like turn invisible and touching/fingering Martha, but drug into the dog/horse food and let them having some crazy sex with Vera, slap Lucile's ass,.... Overall that could be fun
But then again I hope to see all the not implemented content being add first...and Mia and some other side girls in the special event before Dr move to new idea like Doyle (or maybe his mother, ghost sex best sex after all)

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Do we know when we can expect a new version of the game?
The bad tongues (me) is saying that will be published before the 16th of this month and after the 14th.

Of course, you shouldn't believe it, since it is only an assumption without any foundation or objective proof.

That said, there doesn't seem to be a '' fixed '' date, except if you believe in a kind and merciful deity who will make the divine plan of March 15, 2021 a reality.

-----

PS: In other words. It won't be soon, at least not today or tomorrow. Otherwise, Oseo Bones would have already said '' I have it warm, ready for you to smell it ''

I have a very good nose and I don't smell anything.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have a feeling Bones could have planning for something similar,
Each person has things that he does and others that he would never do. Whether out of embarrassment, morality or personality, I can't imagine MC hanging (pleasantly) Martha, whipping Vera with a smile on his lips, or handing Lucile to the dog.

They are perfect things for a bored ghost with no emotional ties to these women. MC is too soft for my taste (Not that it's bad, I just like something rougher). So a good way to include both ways of having sex (soft and rough) would be to evolve possessions to a more hooligan level.

What you said about MC being able to resist or get carried away would allow each player to choose the funniest options to their liking, knowing that if Goyle is unleashed he can do a lot of mischief and if MC does them they will not stop being inhibited because of the relationship he has with them.

forpor4

May 3, 2020
How in the living fuck do I titfuck and cowgirl Vera in the bathtub? Guide says to masturbate multiple times and so far I've done it 11 times. It doesn't appear at all.

Apr 16, 2020
I just want to be happy
How in the living fuck do I titfuck and cowgirl Vera in the bathtub? Guide says to masturbate multiple times and so far I've done it 11 times. It doesn't appear at all.
Is Vera's State Submisive? are you masturbating when the circle is green in the bathtab? Is Vera's arousal(stat) max(you can max it fast in the bed{when you wake up, theres a green option "spend the day with" and if you choose Vera you gain 5 arousal or stat and this apply to every girl and to you too) if you dont want to play everything every single time}?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes