4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Is there info on an update or Patreon or something? Why tomorrow? xD Just wondering.

I remember someone said not long ago that it could come out on March 15th...

It wouldn't be that far-fetched ... I'm just saying.

< This is a joke, watch out. Just kidding. >

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Oseo Bones

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
There are many things to do on a day-to-day basis. I write erotic stories, but ironically I am quite lazy.

When it comes to games, as I have said before, few reach the quality of BonesTales. I watch a lot of absurd and lazy hentai ... I've recently replayed Summer Scars (From Kagura) and the quality is pretty good ... Long story, big map ... But the story is still pretty incoherent (not counting with the MTL)

I wish there were more like Oseo Bones ... But since there aren't many, we can only cry for every month he's late. And taking into account that it has not said that the launch is close ... at least 2 more months.

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018
There are many things to do on a day-to-day basis. I write erotic stories, but ironically I am quite lazy.

When it comes to games, as I have said before, few reach the quality of BonesTales. I watch a lot of absurd and lazy hentai ... I've recently replayed Summer Scars (From Kagura) and the quality is pretty good ... Long story, big map ... But the story is still pretty incoherent (not counting with the MTL)

I wish there were more like Oseo Bones ... But since there aren't many, we can only cry for every month he's late. And taking into account that it has not said that the launch is close ... at least 2 more months.
Try curse of pleasure , good art and quite the same tag as bones'tale, and that's a female protagonist XD

• Wow
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Try curse of pleasure , good art and quite the same tag as bones'tale, and that's a female protagonist XD
I wouldn't say "same tags"... but it is a good game though.

In other order of things: It is so weird coming in to check the thread and not reading hurtful posts or almost insulting comments...
Can someone write something toxic just for consistency sake?.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020

In other order of things: It is so weird coming in to check the thread and not reading hurtful posts or almost insulting comments...
Toxic like in "WHERE THE GODDAMN NEW UPDATE YOU OLD SKELETON?" or "WHY SO MANY DOGGO SEX?" or something similar sire?

MrD5

Oct 30, 2018

Most trigger thing to say to a love-to-make-fun of other people like u godseo ?? Probably something nice as fuck and constructively :D Jk

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 166 Votes