4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
The game has good amount of content, there is bunch of sex scenes (all of them have content only Mia the little girl has the lowest content but it will have her story and content progress next update has for the other ones there is bj, hj, sex, etc), the story progression is good, u can most definetly start playing now since it has a good amount of content to play, the next update will come around soon, beware there is some grind (to reduce the grind time try each day to do the daily routine of the girls which will unlock a easier grind option).
oh thank you so much for the detailed info and the insight on the mechanics, appreciate the help

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I wouldn't say "same tags"... but it is a good game though.

In other order of things: It is so weird coming in to check the thread and not reading hurtful posts or almost insulting comments...
Can someone write something toxic just for consistency sake?.
A month and a half to go from milking to considered abandoned. Keep procrastinating as usual.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
A month and a half to go from milking to considered abandoned. Keep procrastinating as usual.

You complain because an artist takes a few months to publish ... And some of us have been waiting for more than 4 years for a book to be published.

Artists have life and responsibilities. I know it is obvious, and it should not be said, but his life does not have to revolve around his projects. Who wants to continue paying to wait, pay. But do not forget that if nobody paid for these projects, the difference would be that they might end up really abandoned.

Feb 27, 2020
You complain because an artist takes a few months to publish ... And some of us have been waiting for more than 4 years for a book to be published.

Artists have life and responsibilities. I know it is obvious, and it should not be said, but his life does not have to revolve around his projects. Who wants to continue paying to wait, pay. But do not forget that if nobody paid for these projects, the difference would be that they might end up really abandoned.
I dont think you needed to answer their joke with such a serious answer.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016

Meant that half-jokingly but okay let me retort.

"If you always vote for the lesser of two evils, you will always have evil, and you will always have less."

• One shittier artist does not excuse a shitty artist.
• Yes, people have responsibilities, they still do their jobs. Usually getting paid to do their jobs is what supports said responsibilities.
• Those who want to continue to pay, pay, those who want to jump from a bridge, jump.
• If the project is abandoned for lack of support its it's own fault. If he was working hard and losing supporters that would be one thing, he's hardly the standard for anything virtuous, that's why at some point he was earning nearly 3x as much as he is now and now is under 1k$.
• Me checking this thread every 3 months or so is hardly having my life revolve around it. I'm glad to play this game for free here but I wouldn't support it if I knew the continuity of the project depended on those very 10$.

I don't support procrastinators when I can (and do) support teams like Heaven Studios and NLT Media that are actually putting in work. If he actually worked on it ever I would consider throwing in some money because the design and art is pretty decent and the quality of the game is far better than the average but so far the game altogether is as big as something Heaven Studios puts out in 2 or 3 months let alone in over 3 years now so you can make up excuses but I'm more about putting your money where your mouth is type of bloke.

Is the quality good? Yes, it's entertaining, not hard to be better than the vast majority nowadays but the patch development speed is beyond unacceptable.

Oh well, I'll be back in 2~3 months.

Last edited:

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
this fucker isnt even working with the game.
if he should be working on it you should have some previews or update status.

im an artist myself and i know it
if you have worked on something you want to show it or atleast parts of it.
whats to show if you dont work on something
not a shit like this one.
Dead..zero zippo

get over this dead game and focus on real games with working artists.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I agree.

That some '' experienced '' studios release versions of rpg with boring stories, repetitive one of the other and with animations that contribute little does not have any goal.

It's a point for independent developers who, with little help, started hitting hard. I don't think Dr. Bones stands out so much for the graphics but for the story it offers and how it captivates you.

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020

And if you are not currently working on the future update ... What?

Dr. Bones threatens his patreons with a bone taken from his arm? No, it does not threaten. If there are people who donate money, it is because they have left over and they don't mind waiting. I am not donating, because I am not currently working, but if I did I would donate. Why ... Do you know what motivates much more to have to continue a game after months of disconnection? It is obvious: a bank account full of money on a monthly basis is much more motivating.

Maybe this month Bones can't, and the next month maybe he can only put in 2 hours a day. What is undeniable is that it has potential and must be given a chance. Not receiving the update in the future is likely, but supporting and encouraging you makes your update more secure ... As long as it is.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I would like to say something else, although nobody cares:

Patreon donations are supportive. Support for promises, support because you believe in the artist, support because you want to guarantee the flow of content that you like but ... How much should be paid? $ 1? $ 2? $ 5? $ 1000.5?

If you were paying an exorbitant sum each month, I would understand your anger. But if you pay the equivalent of a loaf of bread, a can of Coke ... I imagine you can surely afford it. A person who pays $ 25 and does not see results as the months go by, can stop paying ... Or he can go on to pay the minimum amount, which continues to be support but at the lowest cost. And something undeniable is that when the artist who is, takes 2-3 months without working on his game and deposits $ 500-10,000 in his bank, he knows that continuing to work that is easy money. How stupid would pass up that source of income?

Therefore, and this is the point I wanted to get to, investing the equivalent of 1 coffee, a loaf of bread, a bone dildo ... it is NEVER a waste. There are worse ways to waste your money than investing your money in the artist you like.

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
I would like to say something else, although nobody cares:

Patreon donations are supportive. Support for promises, support because you believe in the artist, support because you want to guarantee the flow of content that you like but ... How much should be paid? $ 1? $ 2? $ 5? $ 1000.5?

If you were paying an exorbitant sum each month, I would understand your anger. But if you pay the equivalent of a loaf of bread, a can of Coke ... I imagine you can surely afford it. A person who pays $ 25 and does not see results as the months go by, can stop paying ... Or he can go on to pay the minimum amount, which continues to be support but at the lowest cost. And something undeniable is that when the artist who is, takes 2-3 months without working on his game and deposits $ 500-10,000 in his bank, he knows that continuing to work that is easy money. How stupid would pass up that source of income?

Therefore, and this is the point I wanted to get to, investing the equivalent of 1 coffee, a loaf of bread, a bone dildo ... it is NEVER a waste. There are worse ways to waste your money than investing your money in the artist you like.
I agree! I had said that this was the first sexual game I had played, and so far it was the best in terms of potential! The story is well developed, as well as the arts and animations, these were the best animations so far for me, the only game that had so much fun when The Manor was Urban Demons, and until today I haven't found any other that is as interesting as ! Continue with your work Dr Bones, we know that personal life is racing.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
I'm about to lose my mind
You've been gone for so long
I'm running out of time
I need a doctor, call me a doctor
I need a doctor, doctor
To bring me back to life....

• Haha

Godeaterprince

Mar 22, 2019
You saved my life, now maybe it's my turn to save yours
But I can never repay you, what you did for me is way more
But I ain't givin' up faith
And you ain't givin' up on me, get up, Doc!
I'm dyin', I need you, come back for fuck's sake!

• Haha

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
You saved my life, now maybe it's my turn to save yours
But I can never repay you, what you did for me is way more
But I ain't givin' up faith
And you ain't givin' up on me, get up, Doc!
I'm dyin', I need you, come back for fuck's sake!
It literally feels like a lifetime ago
But I still remember the shit like it was just yesterday, though

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

Dead..zero zippo

get over this dead game and focus on real games with working artists.

is everything okay at home?

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes