4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Decided to read some of the old comments and saw that many had problems with beastiality being unavoidable even when its OFF.

To my knowledge, the only unavoidable beastiality should be Martha + Dog in the basement. Because its still happens regardless. Even if Beastiality is OFF, you just dont see it happening, but that scene is canon.

Everything else should be avoidable with Beastiality OFF.

Dont miss out on this game because of the beastiality. Its very good. I also dont like beastiality very much, but the rest of the content is top tier. Best butts ever... well at least the best butts we can interact with and play with in nsfw games

Last edited:

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
There is just 750 pages to go through and I don't know the best way to search for someone who has run into not being able to end the possession. Is that normal or am I in a bug?

Edit: I fixed it.. I know sleeping will make doyle leave, soi slept but he stayed for about 5 days then on the last try he left.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There is just 750 pages to go through and I don't know the best way to search for someone who has run into now being able to end the possession. Is that normal or am I in a bug?

Edit: I fixed it.. I know sleeping will make doyle leave, soi slept but he stayed for about 5 days then on the last try he left.
If for whatever reason you find yourself in that same predicament again, try interacting with his bones in the basement or if you already have his ring, try using that.

Reactions: closetpervert904

moonstreak

May 12, 2019
i haven't start playing this yet but how many actual sex scenes are there yet and how much has teh story progressed, should i wait or start it right now?? please advice

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
i haven't start playing this yet but how many actual sex scenes are there yet and how much has teh story progressed, should i wait or start it right now?? please advice
The game has good amount of content, there is bunch of sex scenes (all of them have content only Mia the little girl has the lowest content but it will have her story and content progress next update has for the other ones there is bj, hj, sex, etc), the story progression is good, u can most definetly start playing now since it has a good amount of content to play, the next update will come around soon, beware there is some grind (to reduce the grind time try each day to do the daily routine of the girls which will unlock a easier grind option).

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes