4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i guess i mistook one of the tags that starts with a p....will he ever add pregnancy?
He's mentioned before that maybe (and I mean, a big MAYBE) he'd add pregnancy as one of the endings. However, take in account:

1.- We're nowhere near the end of the development of the game
2.- We can discard it being gameplay.

Adolf__Rizzler

Oct 12, 2018
Apparently it is an issue for some users. Don't think there's an actual fix for it tho, or at least no one that experienced it found a proper software fix. Apparently if you connect another keyboard it works, might as well try with the virtual keyboard to see if it does work.
my character stuck, not moving
he moves to the corner of the room by himself

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
No offense but this has to be the slowest developer I've yever seen... like, it's almost impressive.
this happened because patreon started cracking down on games containing explicit incest. so instead of doing to logical thing and tweaking the dialog while letting the community make in incest patch (live everyone else), this dude decided to stick to his guns and took his show on the road. there was a long while where the game was just not getting any updates

no he is absolutely correct. this game is super slow while milfy city is not getting developed AT ALL. slow progress is still progress. lol

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
this happened because patreon started cracking down on games containing explicit incest. so instead of doing to logical thing and tweaking the dialog while letting the community make in incest patch (live everyone else), this dude decided to stick to his guns and took his show on the road. there was a long while where the game was just not getting any updates

no he is absolutely correct. this game is super slow while milfy city is not getting developed AT ALL. slow progress is still progress. lol
He had since 2019 July(Fuck that long ago) 2 years, even before that game wasn't progressing much. All the "Rework" took almost 6months+(Last played bugfest v0.16 so forgot). That patron rule wasn't the issue, I think (loli,shota,beasty got to their radar, otherwise there are plenty title still with fakecest relations). Also foBones won't change to RPGM MV, pure dev, sticking to his gun ;)
Since then every month pinups that is it. Just took a look at Trello Page, he is "working" on Mia Sex scene, So see you in another 6 months at least or never.

qpla12138

Nov 6, 2020
i got another idea. perhaps there exist a magic book hidden in the manor that has a spell to revive someone, like Daniel' motherthen you known what will comes

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
As in reply to you when it's ready or do you want to know an estimate of when it's gonna drop? For the latter, this year (maybe).
Idk if it was recently edited but on discord on Game Status says "Update Date: May (2021)" now could have been a mistake or he is trying to complete this month the update but not 100% but we can expect end of the month or next month but this if everything goes well.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes