4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
I can hook you up with those. Only downside is that my upload speed is shit (like 50 kb/s level shit) but I could still provide them.
I think that would be nice, and I'm curious as well as I don't remember which art that was discarded?
Are we talking about entire different scenes that aren't used anymore or its replaced art, so the scene is still in the game but the art was redone?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think that would be nice, and I'm curious as well as I don't remember which art that was discarded?
Are we talking about entire different scenes that aren't used anymore or its replaced art, so the scene is still in the game but the art was redone?
To be honest, the first version I ever played was 0.10, haven't even checked the previous versions so I don't know about the replaced art either besides the reworks on the latests versions.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Well, here it is. The Archive of "Bones' Tales The Manor", for anyone who's a digital hoarder like me. If someone makes a mirror or two it would be appreciated, I'm quite paranoic with stuff becoming unobtainable so the more backups the merrier.

Only missing is 0.16.1, my internet is a little bitch and restarts the upload constantly, gonna try to upload it again.
As for the lack of first releases of version 0.12, 0.15 and 0.16, I ditched those as the versions were either too buggy to even be worth keeping them and/or the subsequent revisions didn't remove/rework important things.

However, if there's another psycho out there who does have those first releases (0.12, 0.15 & 0.16), hit me up, it might be worth keeping them in an online archive despite it all.

If for whatever reason this post is buried, you can also check the direct link to the folder in my signature, bottom right corner.

ZiMMa Furabia

EDIT: 0.16.1 is already up.

Last edited:

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
Well, here it is. The Archive of "Bones' Tales The Manor", for anyone who's a digital hoarder like me. If someone makes a mirror or two it would be appreciated, I'm quite paranoic with stuff becoming unobtainable so the more backups the merrier.

Only missing is 0.16.1, my internet is a little bitch and restarts the upload constantly, gonna try to upload it again.
As for the lack of first releases of version 0.12, 0.15 and 0.16, I ditched those as the versions were either too buggy to even be worth keeping them and/or the subsequent revisions didn't remove/rework important things.

However, if there's another psycho out there who does have those first releases (0.12, 0.15 & 0.16), hit me up, they might be worth keeping them in an online archive despite it all.

If for whatever reason this post is buried, you can also check the direct link to the folder in my signature, bottom right corner.

ZiMMa Furabia
Thanks bro. Very grateful!

FutaLover97

Dec 20, 2018
Hello, guys! I downloaded the 0.16.2 version and I got a doubt:

When I stare at Vera in the stable, she catches me and I have the "confront her" or "escape" option. No matter which option I pick, MC always runs. How to I get a Vera Fuck?

PS: I've already watched both stable scenes with the horse (touch and HJ). And also, did twice the "being caught with a boner inside the bathtub" scene.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018

When I stare at Vera in the stable, she catches me and I have the "confront her" or "escape" option. No matter which option I pick, MC always runs. How to I get a Vera Fuck?

PS: I've already watched both stable scenes with the horse (touch and HJ). And also, did twice the "being caught with a boner inside the bathtub" scene.
The answer is here

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017

I am playing it right now and just got that scene. I kept choosing "Confront". Third time something different happens.

Last edited:
Feb 27, 2020

However, if there's another psycho out there who does have those first releases (0.12, 0.15 & 0.16), hit me up, it might be worth keeping them in an online archive despite it all.

Sweet. I made a backup in . Dunno how long its gonna last w/o being taken down but lets hope it stays there for as long as the Earth spins. If shit happens, just lemme know and ill share the link again.

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Playing the game on joiplay and for me basement is pitch black/dark. Anyway to light it up? Otherwise I have to rely on my memory to reach Doyle most of the time.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Playing the game on joiplay and for me basement is pitch black/dark. Anyway to light it up? Otherwise I have to rely on my memory to reach Doyle most of the time.
Did you pick the "Default" RTP installation the first time you boot up the game? That error is due to a faulty extraction of the RTP.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yes I think I skipped pass the plugin it told be to download. Can I re implement it?
I actually don't remember haha you could try making a fresh installation of JoiPlay and add The Manor again, perhaps when you boot it up the option will appear again. Make sure you follow ALL the steps in this tutorial.

ClawedDog

Jul 29, 2020
There is no way the mc is 19. Lucille is 18 no 18 year old acts like that I get that they have to say they're above 18 but still

Real talk how old do U think he is tho because idk why but I'm interested in the lore and story

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There is no way the mc is 19. Lucille is 18 no 18 year old acts like that I get that they have to say they're above 18 but still

Real talk how old do U think he is tho because idk why but I'm interested in the lore and story
She doesn't act as an 18 but sure does like one, at least physically speaking. The new generations develop quite quickly nowadays, I've seen 15-16yo that look 20-22 from body alone, so it's not far off.

David doesn't physically look like he's 19 tho, I'll give you that. If I had to guess, despite him being 18 for the sake of avoiding "shota" content, he's akin to a short guy in his 16's.

Feb 23, 2021
Where is the "utility room"? The one I need to get the Master Key.
I don't know if i understood your sentence right because it's unclear but if you're talking about getting that master key you need to get Doyle and when martha goes to the bathroom interact with the bathroom door and then try opening them Doyle will then help you get the master key (if im not wrong it's in Martha's room then at night go to her room and in the top right corner search the drawer/night stand to get the key) if you're speaking of the scene room then it's in your room simply get up at night and interact with your chair

If you still have any troubles progressing check out the wiki guide

Reactions: Third Leg
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes