4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
The link for my guide in the #1 post is broken, as comments before my guide were deleted it moved up the page and eventually moved from page 144 to page 143, the link to my guide (in the #1 post) now leaves you on the top of 144 when it should send you to the bottom of 143, where my guide has now moved to. This also means that my guide and art galley have been separated by the page difference.

Nerdskarlate

Oct 12, 2018
Here it is the better version of the fan-art i did, this one is looking better thnx to Doc giving me acess to his project, has for the animation to do it i would have to redo quite of few stuff to make it look good and to make is smooth, its really all about the angle and i dont have time for that cause of my work.

View attachment 1167955
I really hate you, this shit give's me ntr vibes, but who cuck's you is the fucking dog.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Here it is the better version of the fan-art i did, this one is looking better thnx to Doc giving me acess to his project, has for the animation to do it i would have to redo quite of few stuff to make it look good and to make is smooth, its really all about the angle and i dont have time for that cause of my work.

View attachment 1167955
Mate this is some top quality shit right here! Well played.

Reactions: KagekoInko

Yank00

Jan 1, 2019

View attachment 1167955
Yeeeezuuuuuuuuus!! holy mother of nice art!!!

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
Nice job! Now she needs to share with the rest of the girls...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
All versions work for me. I just wanted to remember the old scenes.
Earliest "The Manor" version I have is 0.026. It's gonna take a while to upload since my internet is shit xD but if you also won't mind it, I could upload it

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes