4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
Since the tag says RPGM I tried running the game on maldives emulator but doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have any clue? Trying to make it run in andriod

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
wait a minute... what happened to the "Cheers!!" guy
No one really knows. Most likely he decided it wasn't really worth the hassle of getting mad at people in the thread so he just vanished. Last time I checked (like a few months ago) he still logs in but he hasn't shown up in here.

• Sad
Reactions: Djora17

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
wait a minute... what happened to the "Cheers!!" guy
Gotta agree with TrialRagnarok there.
Guy probably thought that it was not worth the hassle to get everyone in line in this thread.
To be honest, he irritated me too. Not because of him trying to get everyone in line (I do appreciate that) but the way he says "Cheers!" as a footnote to everything, whether he is mad at someone or something. It's like him saying "F*ck you" with a smile on his face with him flipping the bird. But that may just be me.

justin4894

Apr 23, 2020
Ghost guys did most of unnormal thing and dog is probably related to ghost. I hope beast progress goes forward with pregnancy and corruption. Doc please hear us.

Also i saw a lot of game start to release on steam. Its nice platform for getting more support from players and easy update for players. Maybe we can get a steam release.
No, Doc, don't hear him. This is horrible, man. What kind of perverted man are you? I definitely don't agree with that. It will ruin the game

• Haha
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
its no problem at all, that dr. Bones needs a lot of time for making the game, but thats just absurd. The real last update was when? 2019? The game is so awesome, but he destroys his own legacy

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
No, Doc, don't hear him. This is horrible, man. What kind of perverted man are you? I definitely don't agree with that. It will ruin the game
Don't worry... That guy clearly is unaware of my inclination against pregnancy in general, let alone humanxanimal pregnancy.

its no problem at all, that dr. Bones needs a lot of time for making the game, but thats just absurd. The real last update was when? 2019? The game is so awesome, but he destroys his own legacy
Finally!! I found someone with a worst sense of time than me.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
You know if you feel a reminisce on previous versions of the game then download older versions which contains old sprites and stuff.

I personally haven't played starter versions of this game and i'm unsure if there's mayor changes for martha, vera and lucile but that i couldn't care much since the only changes i'm aware of was the boobs and butt stances? maybe? idk neither i don't care for minimal or mayor details

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Don't worry... That guy clearly is unaware of my inclination against pregnancy in general, let alone humanxanimal pregnancy.

Spanish: El embarazo es una etapa muy bonita para las mujeres borrachas, porque no necesitan alcohol para ''bebe'' :KEK:

Engrish: Pregnancy is a very beautiful stage for drunk women, because they do not need alcohol to `` drink '' (Bebe = Baby/Drink... A bad joke xd)

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017

Finally!! I found someone with a worst sense of time than me.
Don't really have anything to add to this discussion, but felt the need to drop by and let you know again that I appreciate your work and I look forward to future updates. Your writing/artstyle/animation are all top quality. Keep being awesome good sir.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Oseo Bones

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
I second that... Please give estimated ETA on next update. Thanks :p
Its just gonna be the same old, same old. (Pun, doctor/skeleton related meme, games being worked on) Blame his stupid character on why we cant have an actual game dev giving updates and teasers like say Dark Cookie or Epic Lust.

↓↓↓ Case and point. ↓↓↓

Last edited:

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Here it is the better version of the fan-art i did, this one is looking better thnx to Doc giving me acess to his project, has for the animation to do it i would have to redo quite of few stuff to make it look good and to make is smooth, its really all about the angle and i dont have time for that cause of my work.

FFCC.png

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes