4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i dont get any guilt after helping martha in the storage room is this normal or am i doing something wrong?
I would need to corroborate later, but I think you stop getting Guilt after she agrees to the boobjob. Otherwise, you probably already reached 70 points with her.
Also if you want to rack up points faster, use the "Spend the day with..." option right before getting up from bed, everytime you do, the character you chose gets 5 points. Repeat with everyone until they're at 70 points (or 35 for Mia atm).

Reactions: lKrakeNl

henkje142

Nov 27, 2020
i know i can just do the spend day with but i dont want to. the walkthrough im following says to grab her boobs in the storage room but i can only grab her ass so idk what wrong.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
i know i can just do the spend day with but i dont want to. the walkthrough im following says to grab her boobs in the storage room but i can only grab her ass so idk what wrong.
You need more Guilt points for that, and also do some of her other scenes.

EDIT: According to some notes I have, she needs to be at 25 Guilt points. As for the MC I wouldn't know for sure, when I took the notes I made sure the MC was at 70 points already.

Last edited:

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Saldrá otra actualización? :inseguro:
Eventualmente. Calcula que cada actualización tardará más o menos 6 meses después de la última, así no tendrás que checar entre semana :^v

English:
Eventually. Every update takes more or less 6 months after the last one, that way you won't need to check weekly :^v

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I think I found a bug.
It's related to Martha's dog scene, when I went downstairs during the morning the game locked me in the middle of Martha's quest to get the cat (I haven't even interacted with her in the basement that morning).

So I go to the cat, then the dog and finally I'm teleported to the basement.
The problem is that Martha isn't even there and I can't exit the place.If it can help in some way I will attach the save file.

SAVE 3-Before getting the cat.
SAVE 4-Before getting the dog.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

SFCPudding

Jan 21, 2020
I'm confused on what steps I need to take to unlock the merchant sex scenes. I've talked to her in the morning both with & without doyle(and unlocked the attic), but no sparkles show up in the study at night. What am I missing here?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think I found a bug.
It's related to Martha's dog scene, when I went downstairs during the morning the game locked me in the middle of Martha's quest to get the cat (I haven't even interacted with her in the basement that morning).

So I go to the cat, then the dog and finally I'm teleported to the basement.
The problem is that Martha isn't even there and I can't exit the place.If it can help in some way I will attach the save file.

SAVE 3-Before getting the cat.
SAVE 4-Before getting the dog.
I couldn't really find a fix so I edited the switches in the savefile. Just load the file, interact with Martha and the scene should play normally.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm confused on what steps I need to take to unlock the merchant sex scenes. I've talked to her in the morning both with & without doyle(and unlocked the attic), but no sparkles show up in the study at night. What am I missing here?
Already gave her the Dagger of Melchior? Also for the book in the study, it seems to appear at random, I don't remember appearing on the same night after you give her the dagger. Either you need to interact again with her and try at midnight again or interact with her the next day and then try looking for the sparkle at midnight.

SFCPudding

Jan 21, 2020
Already gave her the Dagger of Melchior? Also for the book in the study, it seems to appear at random, I don't remember appearing on the same night after you give her the dagger. Either you need to interact again with her and try at midnight again or interact with her the next day and then try looking for the sparkle at midnight.
Yep, gave her the dagger and I've both visited her and checked the library every day for like... 10 days since then, no book yet. :/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Yep, gave her the dagger and I've both visited her and checked the library every day for like... 10 days since then, no book yet. :/
Can you send me your savefile, please? Either in .rar or .zip format, otherwise it won't upload, I could give it a poke.

4.10 star(s) 165 Votes