4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Fan-art to keep everyone busy for a few seconds. (im trying to do an animation but still trying t figure how to make it)

here's the original . It might make your life easier to try your hand with the animation.

Also, remember not to remove the original author's name from a picture when you are editing it. It's one of the "unspoken rules of etiquette of arting". You can always add your own to it as an "Edited by XXX" or something of the sorts.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
here's the original PSD. It might make your life easier to try your hand with the animation.

Also, remember not to remove the original author's name from a picture when you are editing it. It's one of the "unspoken rules of etiquette of arting". You can always add your own to it as an "Edited by XXX" or something of the sorts.
Thank you Doc it will help alot, has for tag was my bad i edited so much i forgot to implement it and that one i just did isnt complete when i was done with it i started looking and saw that it was cutted.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
Fan-art? seems like the hands of Dr. itself! amazing job bro, and because of the dessert of content we are currently living, I really appreciate it!
So much potential and skill in drawing makes me feel hopeful. I certainly like what Dr. Bones does as much as the fan-arts he receives ^^

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Anyone know how to fix this error? View attachment 1150623
Make sure the game files are located in the Internal Storage of the device. If you put the files in the SD card they won't work.

PS. For anyone having this issue, PLEASE read the whole PDF file on how to play The Manor using JoiPlay (click/tap here to go to the post). For anyone that might have missed any of it, here's the basic rundown of what needs to be done to make The Manor work on the app:
1) Download the JoiPlay app
2) Download the JoiPlay RPGMaker Plugin
3) When you are prompted to download the RTP file, pick the "Default" and let the app download it and extract it
4) Put the game files in a folder within the internal storage unit (SD/external storage DOESN'T WORK) and also make sure that the folder name doesn't have any special characters in it.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes