4.10 star(s) 167 Votes

dakamuto

Jan 14, 2019
We keep asking questions about the development of the project coz Doc is goddamn sexual genius. Coz other 70-80% games on the f95zone is complete shit. Overwhelmingly. But we are waiting. U a best Dock!

Reactions: Jsjdgd

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
I didn't drop it... it fell... But I did caught it before it hit the ground.

(I know, easy and really bad joke... sorry)

No

I already said it fell... Jeez!

I'm working on both... don't be fake news.

Luckily you are not paying, Am I right? :fingerguns:
As always, the best of this game it's Dr.Bones

Reactions: Oseo Bones

Airianov

Jun 22, 2018
I think the new update will drop by september. Sad for the late, it reminds me Hunter x Hunter manga. An excellent product but it lives on s hiatus

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I think the new update will drop by september. Sad for the late, it reminds me Hunter x Hunter manga. An excellent product but it lives on s hiatus

When you come from Berserker (Manga), The Song of Ice and Fire or the chronicle of the killer of kings, then you find people who complain (I'm not criticizing, it's okay.) because Dr. Bones takes half a year to update ...
1618343769186.png

F I R T S T I M E ?

Oripa

Aug 9, 2020
I think i have a bug
When we confront Vera in the barn, every time she starts counting, i run away even tho i choosed to confront her
Is it a bug?

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I speak with the intention of helping, but I don't necessarily have to be right.

This type of error may be caused by doing something unexpected. Have you tried reaching out in another way, or taking another action such as calling Doyle or skipping the day with someone and then trying?

Good luck!

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I think i have a bug
When we confront Vera in the barn, every time she starts counting, i run away even tho i choosed to confront her
Is it a bug?
You MUST be missing a scene. The "Confront Her" option won't progress unless you have the following requirements:

1) Have both the main character and (in this case) Vera at 70 points each.
2) Do all her scenes at least ONCE (I believe only a few require to be done twice) after both the MC and her are at 70 points.

After you have done these 2 things, check again and see if something changes. If not, please send me your savefile so I can check it in case something messed up, just make sure it's in a .zip or .rar file, otherwise the file won't upload to the forum. Let me know if you have trouble with anything by @ me :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Oripa

Aug 9, 2020
You MUST be missing a scene. The "Confront Her" option won't progress unless you have the following requirements:

1) Have both the main character and (in this case) Vera at 70 points each.
2) Do all her scenes at least ONCE (I believe only a few require to be done twice) after both the MC and her are at 70 points.

After you have done these 2 things, check again and see if something changes. If not, please send me your savefile so I can check it in case something messed up, just make sure it's in a .zip or .rar file, otherwise the file won't upload to the forum. Let me know if you have trouble with anything by @ me :)
Thanks for your answer, it didn't work because i was, indeed, missing a scene
Thanks again :D

4.10 star(s) 167 Votes