4.10 star(s) 166 Votes

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
is this game dropped?
I didn't drop it... it fell... But I did caught it before it hit the ground.

(I know, easy and really bad joke... sorry)

No

damn what happed? whey they drop it?
I already said it fell... Jeez!

Im joking, the dev is currently working on their other game
I'm working on both... don't be fake news.

wait. i just saw them only put out 2 updates last year. damn at that rate its just a scam to keep paying them.
Luckily you are not paying, Am I right? :fingerguns:

fallen64

Mar 15, 2018
I didn't drop it... it fell... But I did caught it before it hit the ground.

(I know, easy and really bad joke... sorry)

No

I already said it fell... Jeez!

I'm working on both... don't be fake news.

Luckily you are not paying, Am I right? :fingerguns:
thats the thing. if the game had more updates and was more active i would pay.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
All right I see nothing's changed. I'll see y'all in another three or four months.
I got a pretty neat new haircut though...

thats the thing. if the game had more updates and was more active i would pay.
That's how free will works. Worry not, you can still have it for free once is out, like per usual. :fingerguns: instensify

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Good to see you here Doc.
Guys, please we´ve already had this conversation repeated several times in the threat, the game is still on development, the Doc just slowed down because he now needs to work on two games at the same time, one can get the most "up to the day" state of the game on the discord. From what i´ve seen the next update should be soon (either this month or the first half of the next) unless some unexpected problem arise.

xDimax

Jan 28, 2018
Guys, please we´ve already had this conversation repeated several times in the threat, the game is still on development, the Doc just slowed down because he now needs to work on two games at the same time, one can get the most "up to the day" state of the game on the discord. From what i´ve seen the next update should be soon (either this month or the first half of the next) unless some unexpected problem arise.
What are the two games? Who slowed down? Stopped the whole process in 2019

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BlackFoxEv

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
i´m honestly not someone who knows how to program a game, nor an artist, but from what i´ve seen, each person has it´s own work time, in the same way that many people has managed to surpass expectation, many other had problems addapting to the changes of last year (personal experience), at the same time constant pressure from fans have made developers drop their games in the pass (for example Urban Demons) so i prefer to avoid generating such pressure.

Last edited:

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
Thanks! I was feeling chatty today. And don't worry too much. People will still come and ask "Why?" "How?"and "When?"
even If i send them a personal pen and paper letter through mail. It all comes to wanting to have more and me no providing them... It is ultimately a compliment... you don't see people throwing tantrums on threads of games they don't like. They like me so much that they get angry.

Many games have surpassed all expectations in one year and released many updates and additions! In addition to this game
I'm really glad you were able to play lots of awesome games this year, Dimax. Please support their devs if you think they deserve it. And I'm sure you will be able to play lots of other games in the future.... The sky is the limit.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I think Doc traded the game for a new hair cut. Doc for fucks sake stop using Dos to build games and get a better net connection than Freeserve to upload some pervy gaming goodness. My first, only and final warning. I may makes threats again in another years time.

4.10 star(s) 166 Votes