4.10 star(s) 168 Votes
Aug 12, 2019
Christ, first time I've checked this thread in months out of curiosity and coming from the Taffy Tales thread a couple weeks back to this is so disheartening. I mean the TT thread was having basically the exact same discussion EXCEPT their dev had been farther behind at the time than Dr. is now, by a pretty wide fuckin margin. Weird how forum politics works like that. Anyway Dr., good luck I'm sure it'll come out in a reasonable time frame (which we are currently still in btw) and be good.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
At this point can't we all stop arguing to each other and turn this thread in a warzone please? We don't truly know the circumstance of Bones and his real life work and problem he had to face everyday, he at least did confirmed that he used most of his free time to develop the game and as fast as he could. I'm a pervert too and want him to release the next update as soon as possible like many, but in the end we had to wait and no matter how much we complains and scream at him it would not coming out anytime soon.
Just be patience and wait, or downloading other games on the site to kill time
I already give up the intention of arguing with anyone else. I will just say that I love Dr. Bones' jobs and will wait for whatever it takes.

PD: I just hope Dr. Bones is getting enough calcium ... considering it's all bones. :KEK:

Reactions: rat31 and JohnGoose

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
At least 5 months after the Mia update drops.

This update will be a personal joke for me, let me explain:

I don't like '' Mia '', although of course I support Dr. Bones' creative freedom, although that isn't the joke. My personal joke is: In Spanish, '' Mía '' translates as mine (posesive). And since i dont like Mia, this update isn't mia :KEK:

I'm going ... I'm going.

Oseo Bones

Game Developer
Aug 10, 2017
There's a hole in the wall that says "Maybe Doyle will know what to do with this" but who is Doyle?
It sometimes surprises me how people can't find Doyle in the first 15 min of playtime. Not that there are a lot of people who can't find him. Regardless. I guess I could make it more obvious in future updates.

Without update for 5 months means..
strangely enough it means I haven't updated it in 5 months... Who would have guess it?

Developer has lost interest.
Move on.
I don't remember hiring you as my spokesperson... I should really talk with my H.R. department.

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I don't remember hiring you as my spokesperson... I should really talk with my H.R. department.
Now that I know you have a human resources department, I'll give they my resume:

I know how to draw, I can help you in your art. Here is my presentation drawing:

1618279776803.png

PD: There is possibly so much detail that you haven't noticed, but it's Doyle giving Martha a '' death '' scare ...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
damn what happed? whey they drop it?
Well, 5+ months ARE a long time for an update but the game is still being developed. Issue is that people automatically assume it's dead because the Doc doesn't exactly provide specific dates (him missing deadlines is nothing out of the ordinary so he stopped giving dates).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes