4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
On the changelog for ver. 0.16 (yeah, that's old) there is a scene written as ???
I'm no genius, but I guess it is a hidden scene.
My question is what scene is it referring to... I wonder if I have already seen it or not...

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
On the changelog for ver. 0.16 (yeah, that's old) there is a scene written as ???
I'm no genius, but I guess it is a hidden scene.
My question is what scene is it referring to... I wonder if I have already seen it or not...
It's a Lucile x Dog scene. It's mostly a "ohh, maybe there's something here for the future!" type of thing. Basically play hide & seek with her and instead of finding her, interact with the dog. He'll find her and sniff her butt/pussy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
It seems like there is other outfit for Martha's Yoga scene (like Lucile's cosplay scene).
How do I unlock them? (If there is a way to do so)

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
It seems like there is other outfit for Martha's Yoga scene (like Lucile's cosplay scene).
How do I unlock them? (If there is a way to do so)
For yoga, Martha has a top+swimsuit bottom outfit (not counting the original one). You find it by interacting with her wardrobe's drawers, I don't remember which one specifically. Interact with it either on the afternoon or evening, you should find the item.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

wyvy

Sep 8, 2019
I have a questions since i have trouble advancing the story line.

I am at a point in the story where Lucille is playful and Martha is Passionate and Vera seems to be gone.
The dog is alone in the yard but i cannot find her anywhere ?

Anyone can tell ?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I have a questions since i have trouble advancing the story line.

I am at a point in the story where Lucille is playful and Martha is Passionate and Vera seems to be gone.
The dog is alone in the yard but i cannot find her anywhere ?

Anyone can tell ?
Her room.

wyvy

Sep 8, 2019
Ooooh, she's not visible in her room so i never went in there, but i can see it prompt for a "crucial" event when i try to enter.

Thanks !

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

SFCPudding

Jan 21, 2020
Can you send me your savefile, please? Either in .rar or .zip format, otherwise it won't upload, I could give it a poke.
I had to head to bed, so didn't see your reply til just now; I finally got the book a while later. Seems like you might have to have had sex (that isn't just a bj or hj) with one of the girls to get it, as it happened immediately after I got the massage sex scene with Lucile for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrialRagnarok

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
if dog get the chick pregnant its gonna be crazy hot
Unlikely, maybe in a dream sequence or something. Despite ghosts and weird shit happening, there's no plans for doing "not humanly possible" stuff (think of stomach bulge, cumflation, nipple penetration, to name some). Doc didn't give specific scenarios like I did but has said his game (at least this one) is close to reality so nothing body deformation extremism wise or biologically impossible.

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Unlikely, maybe in a dream sequence or something. Despite ghosts and weird shit happening, there's no plans for doing "not humanly possible" stuff (think of stomach bulge, cumflation, nipple penetration, to name some). Doc didn't give specific scenarios like I did but has said his game (at least this one) is close to reality so nothing body deformation extremism wise or biologically impossible.
Ghost guys did most of unnormal thing and dog is probably related to ghost. I hope beast progress goes forward with pregnancy and corruption. Doc please hear us.

Also i saw a lot of game start to release on steam. Its nice platform for getting more support from players and easy update for players. Maybe we can get a steam release.

anextour

Jul 30, 2017
Ghost guys did most of unnormal thing and dog is probably related to ghost. I hope beast progress goes forward with pregnancy and corruption. Doc please hear us.

Also i saw a lot of game start to release on steam. Its nice platform for getting more support from players and easy update for players. Maybe we can get a steam release.
Incest, bestiality, sexual domination,voyeurism.
Steam is not worthy of such a project.
You need to immediately go to Microsoft, GoG, Epic Game and Ubisoft. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: IIe4eHbka

Benecker

Jul 31, 2019
Hey guys, got a question here - how to reach girl's states? I've got all the relationships to max, but dunno what should I do to trigger the dialogues wich lead to the states

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Hey guys, got a question here - how to reach girl's states? I've got all the relationships to max, but dunno what should I do to trigger the dialogues wich lead to the states
1) The MC and the girls need to have 70 points each.
2) Have Doyle (the ghost) become visible. This happens when you reach 70 points with the MC, visit his remains.
3) Do all the scenes of the girl you want to trigger the State Event of at least once AFTER she reaches the 70 points (do them twice, just in case).

Also check the guide (link in 1st post of the thread) to check the available States for each girl (except Mia, she doesn't have one yet). And keep in mind the State the girl ends up with is permanent, so have a backup save.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes