4.10 star(s) 165 Votes

PainKnight

Sep 8, 2020
Dog, i hope you get bigger on ero ntr beastial incest ero game making. You are real diamond amon in ero game maker.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how the hell do i get the martha tub handjob shit, ive gone into the tub every possible chance i get and nothing happens
How many Guilt points does she have and also, how many Depravation point does your character have? I don't have the data on hand right now, but most of that stuff is available at 30-40 points for Martha. As for the MC, I don't know the exact value as I always max his points as soon as I can.

The_Paragon

Dec 8, 2019
How many Guilt points does she have and also, how many Depravation point does your character have? I don't have the data on hand right now, but most of that stuff is available at 30-40 points for Martha. As for the MC, I don't know the exact value as I always max his points as soon as I can.
I figured it out, its because i need the ghost guy to be with me when i spy on her

Reactions: Turtlesweater42

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
The art is good. But man the GRINDING. 3 years in the development and not that much worth of content.
At least in newst version, you can literaly sleep pass the day with some girl and rise the stats. Or use some edit to edit you save file.
For 3 years 0.25~ is pretty good. There is games dont go over 0.10, like Inocent Witches. With had almost no content and every single update is a disappointment.
I guess the content is worth, even Beggar(MyNewLife) likes, at least some characters play The Manor in MC PC, but the crescent delay in delivery new updates are starting to be annoying. But at least we dont get a new version full of bugs, this game update is aways pretty clean, at least i dont notice any game break bugs.

ZiMMa

Oct 12, 2019
There is only one way to deal with Dr. Bones, with humor and patience. If he does something new he will do it when he feels like it, in my case in the meantime I am collecting the old versions since I have seen that there is a lot of art discarded in later versions of the game and that it is really worth seeing.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
There is only one way to deal with Dr. Bones, with humor and patience. If he does something new he will do it when he feels like it, in my case in the meantime I am collecting the old versions since I have seen that there is a lot of art discarded in later versions of the game and that it is really worth seeing.
I can hook you up with those. Only downside is that my upload speed is shit (like 50 kb/s level shit) but I could still provide them.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Don't worry, we still only need to wait 7 more month and Doc will release new update. We just need to be patience...just need to be patience.... just wait and see.... wait and see...

• Haha
Reactions: The King of Pirates

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Can anyone tell me when was the last update for this game?

And what about the time period he took in between the past updates?

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Can anyone tell me when was the last update for this game?

And what about the time period he took in between the past updates?
Last update is dated as November 8th 2020 both in my 0.16.2.1 file, the thread itself and the Discord's #changelogs channel. As for 0.16 it was maybe around August 18th 2020 (I don't have 0.16 but the 0.16.1 hotfix didn't took longer than 1 week(?) as far as I remember). For consistency let's say that minus hotfixes (0.16.1,0.16.2 & 0.16.2.1) we have been without a big update since August last year.

Issues started after 0.11 first dropped, which was due to the Patreon debacle thingy, every update after that has taken more or less 5-6 months to release whereas previously it took between 1 1/2 and 2 months (from original release up to 0.11). However, from 0.12 (released around May-June 2019) we skipped directly to 0.15, being the update with the largest amount of content/reworks so far, took around 6 months to finish. From then on, it has been mostly reworks of old scenes, hence the lack of addition to the version number (from 0.16 to 0.17). We were expecting 0.17 in January, I believe? But we already know how bad the Doc is with specific dates :^v although he never said the year, so we might as well have it next January hahaha

Anyhow, that's mostly it. Haven't really paid attention to in-between "drama" all that much besides the original Patreon debacle so, take that as you will. We have kinda grown accustomed to 2 updates per year whether it's acceptable or not cause we're in a pirate site after all and we always get the booty sooner or later.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bossjohn
4.10 star(s) 165 Votes