4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Actually commented a few times in a different thread but mod nuked it due to people getting too crazy(rip milftoon). Don't really think games are a comparison to sexual things at all - it's a completely different itch that's scratched.

If you want to go down that route though, it's a similar thing of you playing genres you like. You're not going to play a genre that you hate, say a racing game, but if the game has racing as side activity, you can accept it and perhaps even get an appreciation to why some people love racing games, GTA would be a decent example there. Perhaps you're actually not into bestiality at all IRL, I can't comprehend why you'd be interested in it displayed in games if that's the case though, and most people certainly wouldn't follow that mindset.

There's always a fantasy mindset and acceptance of that with most of the other tags, the way they're portrayed is so unlikely that there really is no "I wonder if that's happened before" feeling, but the bestiality things i've seen in most of the games they're a part of is stuff that actually happens, especially clueless kids, so it gives it more of a twisted vibe, imo. Again, don't really care what kinks someone is into so long as they're not actually harming others(or animals), it's just annoying seeing people trying to make excuses for their fantasies on a site that's likely filled with people way darker then them. Again though, if you literally don't have any repressed shit going on for you concerning literal animals but get off to depictions of them, good for you I guess? You'd definitely be the very small minority on that front though. Anyhow man, not trying to attack you just a bit tilting seeing people saying "it's just a game its fake" as their end-all excuse instead of just admitting it actually interests them.
ok then. just dont take it to serious
its just a game at the end of the day

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
And so the people forgot his name... Reaver.

Just in case you see this, how you doing, mate? It's been a while since I last saw you in here.

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
A great game. Could be a classic when finished. Reading that changelog and nothing for the sisters? Sad-they are they best.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes