4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
lol... im not going to play this again. i spent 9 hours and i lost all my work.
i hope someone upload here the full save file
Full Save is a lie. Also on that matter, I won't bother until the Doc finishes hotfixing, so my savefile packs won't show up in here after it happens.

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
how is that a lie? anyone can upload their save files here lol
There's no such thing as a "Full" save, cause there's no way to obtain all the scenes (considering the State ones) in a single file in a regular playthrough, only by modding your savefile it can be achieved. And when people say "Full Save" they mean ALL the scenes as with any game, that's why I make the clarification.

On the latter, indeed, I'm not prohibiting anyone from uploading their own :^v just saying that I do make file packs, that's all.

fvdvdfvdvfdv

Jun 9, 2021
There's no such thing as a "Full" save, cause there's no way to obtain all the scenes (considering the State ones) in a single file in a regular playthrough, only by modding your savefile it can be achieved. And when people say "Full Save" they mean ALL the scenes as with any game, that's why I make the clarification.
who cares dude stfu

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
damn i allready delete this game with all saves.... Maybe someone share full saves from last update? pretty plaseee...

TrialRagnarok

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is this one a test version or what? the real one will be here in two days ?
Whenever there's a new update, better wait it out for the hotfixes, maybe in the next 2 to 5 days. This one has some bugs that break it, hotfix is gonna drop tomorrow for the dudes at SubscribeStar, for us maybe in 2 days or tomorrow, if someone uploads it here.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just wait for a day or 2 so Doc will uploading the bugfix version, there's a lot of bugs right now so it better to wait for best experience. Old saves does not work like some post share Doc discord changelog

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes