4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I downloaded , it says these saves are obsolate
Trial since those saves no longer work do u have a save of this update with just like max stats or something
The guy wanted saves for the previous version, he said it in his comment. For the new one I don't have any, I'm waiting for the hotfixes since it seems even a few essential scenes crash.

TL;DR no, waiting for hotfixes.

Suee

Aug 12, 2018
I last played 15.2. How "reworked" are these old scenes from 16 onward? Does that entail new/better animations, different dialogue or what??? Reworked is pretty vague and I don't feel like replaying the entire game for some minute changes and the one new scene in 17.

Reactions: Dyanamic26

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I last played 15.2. How "reworked" are these old scenes from 16 onward? Does that entail new/better animations, different dialogue or what??? Reworked is pretty vague and I don't feel like replaying the entire game for some minute changes and the one new scene in 17.
A change/update to the artwork and some dialogue if it applies. As for this update, Mia's whole introduction and scenes are redone.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Im just happy he is still working on it at all. Keeping my fingers crossed for some pregnancy content next year.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be amazing if he added a new character and it was his Aunt (mother's sister) and turned out to be Lady Dimitrescu from resident evil? That would be dope.

Reactions: TrialRagnarok
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes