4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Im just happy he is still working on it at all. Keeping my fingers crossed for some pregnancy content next year.

EDIT: Wouldn't it be amazing if he added a new character and it was his Aunt (mother's sister) and turned out to be Lady Dimitrescu from resident evil? That would be dope.
Sorry to pull an Old Yeller on you mate...
1623391778868.png
However, the Doc has mentioned that as for pregnant stuff, he MAY consider it for an ending and we're nowhere near it...

Reactions: thesilentking

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
These sorts of updates suck from an outside perspective but if the dev was doing the work he needed then- after some bug fixing- development should speed up because the code is easier to work with. But we'll see if that happens.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm getting a locked screen right at the moment Dad goes to the gate to pick up Mia. Can't progress from there, though the music is playing in the background still.
Same. Stuck and can't move forward. And I've tried twice, both got stuck.
You using the savefile #20 in the download or a fresh save? That file doesn't work and apparently it might be a bug as well, so here's the fixed one the Doc provided. It's right after Mia's arrival.

PSA: THIS SAVE AIN'T MINE, BE AWARE OF IT. AND NO, IT'S NOT A "FULL SAVE".

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
Killing rats in the basement is AWESOME!!! Not sure if that's something new, but it was sure fun experiencing it for the first time... and completely by accident! And they even squeal when you do it! I know, it's the little things that please me... Onward exploring the game!

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I'm getting a locked screen right at the moment Dad goes to the gate to pick up Mia. Can't progress from there, though the music is playing in the background still.
There a freeze bug. he says he will patch it soon. he has a save file fix for download on his discord server

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Killing rats in the basement is AWESOME!!! Not sure if that's something new, but it was sure fun experiencing it for the first time... and completely by accident! And they even squeal when you do it! I know, it's the little things that please me... Onward exploring the game!
Did you by any chance like to burn ants with a magnifying glass when you were a kid?

IsItNotMe

Jun 26, 2020
Overall the game content that was added not bad, I expect next update will be similar in nature to 0.17, where a new scene will be added along with reworked scenes, probably gonna piss off a lot of you "haters" that still play the game even though you hate Doc so much :KEK:

Mar 10, 2019
You using the savefile #20 in the download or a fresh save? That file doesn't work and apparently it might be a bug as well, so here's the fixed one the Doc provided. It's right after Mia's arrival.

PSA: THIS SAVE AIN'T MINE, BE AWARE OF IT. AND NO, IT'S NOT A "FULL SAVE".
lol thanks was about to ask about this, BACK TO THE GAME!!

sarashi

May 4, 2018
is it possible to increase the window size ? there should be an option to do that beside just making it fullscreen right ? in the code atleast

edit: nvm i was able to change it by changing the window ratio in the game.ini

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes