4.10 star(s) 168 Votes

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
see you in 2-3 years haha
well.. i already havent played this for like 2 years... 2 more years wont kill me since i like this game, but its not one of my favs exactly because of the lack of content.. Its not a very difficult task to wait for this.

Reactions: Jarul

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
TrialRagnarok Thank you for put the save on the thread, I pass the bug and check out the new content very smoothly. Mia and the merchant rework animation are very good, shame the merchant still didn't have any real sex scene with David but I'll take whatever Doc gave me now... better than having nothing...

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So let me get the straight, doc spent some 6+ months so the players can have only 1 new scene with Mia and bunch of reworks of some older scenes with Merchant? Guy should learn from previous 2 updates that players don't want reworks, they want something new. And to add insult to injury Tha game is broken. For that amount of time dev of Being a DIK creates an update that last some hour and a half, sometimes more. I don't have right to complain, people who support doc do however I do have right to present some criticism regarding the game and dev so far. It's really sad that this dev alog with this game started really good to the point that I would recommend others to support him. Now however I don't.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think we all are a bit hard on Doc, turn out we did got some new scene: When I go to peek Vera and she caught me peeking her, she didn't let it go like in the old version where we just need to run back to the room but LITERRALY CHASE AFTER HIM and then tie David up for some femdom sex event. I'm still playing but so far I believe we did got some more scenes for other girls too

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are you sure? Because the 'memory' section when you click on the desk late at night replays scenes, which sure sounds like a gallery to me.
It's not a very GOOD one due to each character only seeming to have one scene unlocked for me, but it's still a gallery. A gallery in severe need of being updated.

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
As I head to my retirement home in the next 5 years I hope to see the end of this game before the final curtain is drawn for me.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I gotta say im kinda dissapointed with this update, i was expecting more new scenes not just one and the reworks could be better (mia wise cause merchant rework was good), this update 4.5/10 for me, now we wait the next update see ya guys in a few months.

Reactions: Darkku and Jarul

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
2 updates with long time in between, it does sound like he's basically redone the entire game by now, so perhaps we get some new content the next time. We can only hope.

• Thinking Face
  • Sad
Reactions: emil1921 and Jarul

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I have yet to do any Mia content like at all and I've been playing since before she even arrived in the game. I always be way too busy with Martha and the others so i might try this time around. It's also understandable that old saves won't work which I'm fine with. I'll be playing from the start either way to see some of the new changes.

Caeir

Jul 26, 2020
When I go to peek Vera and she caught me peeking her, she didn't let it go like in the old version where we just need to run back to the room but LITERRALY CHASE AFTER HIM and then tie David up for some femdom sex event.
This is not a new scene. It's been around at least since release .15.

Are you sure? Because the 'memory' section when you click on the desk late at night replays scenes, which sure sounds like a gallery to me.
That section is for the State change and in Martha's case, the dog scene in the basement as well. So in a sense, it is a Gallery, but of very limited content. It will also show the Merchant Sex scene, both Violet sex scenes (if you choose her in the second event), and the sex with Officer Jules (if you choose her in the second event instead of Violet). I'm not sure but it might include Mia and Doggo in the cemetery, but I'm not sure.

I don't think it makes any difference at this point in the releases, but does anyone know if there's something about who the MC loses his virginity to?

big girth

Dec 15, 2018
I think i have gotten myself into a softlock... When the biker girl sneaks into the horse stable at night and doyle wakes you up and tells you to get outside with a raincoat i cant actually go anywhere. When im outside the house and try to go into the rain mc just says "i dont want to get wet" even though the raincoat is on, and when i try to go back inside the house doyle sais "NO!".... anyone know what im doing wrong? ... :S

Reactions: LordMirror

Kyonyuu

Apr 25, 2021
I think i have gotten myself into a softlock... When the biker girl sneaks into the horse stable at night and doyle wakes you up and tells you to get outside with a raincoat i cant actually go anywhere. When im outside the house and try to go into the rain mc just says "i dont want to get wet" even though the raincoat is on, and when i try to go back inside the house doyle sais "NO!".... anyone know what im doing wrong? ... :S
I think it's a bug:/

Reactions: dave1966
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes